House to vote on health care repeal

House to vote on health care repeal

There are 4 comments on the KRCR story from Jul 10, 2012, titled House to vote on health care repeal. In it, KRCR reports that:

House Republicans are planning a vote Wednesday on repealing President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law, even though they know the measure has no chance of winning Senate approval.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRCR.

imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Pass the Jobs Bill, Boner. Stop all this rightwing monkeying around. We're tired of the flying monkey right.
Occupy this

Berkeley, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
It's worth while to put the repeal to a vote. That way, any member of Congress who is up for reelection in the house will have his or her vote out their before the election.
Occupy this

Berkeley, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I'm glad they voted for repeal...for the record come November. The people will know who voted "no" and cast them out of office.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Hahahahahahaha...repealed? The '10 teabooger revolution neutralized.....again.
Pass boner the crying towel. And another bottle of embalming fluid for bitch mcconnell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Boehner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Wed Catholic values 90
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Jul 25 Tariffs 67
News Obama wins trade victory in the Senate (May '15) Jul 23 Le Jimbo 14
News 'Never Trump' forces converge on Cleveland for ... Jul 15 ArmUp 3
News House Passes Bill To Make It Illegal To Watch P... Jul 11 Michael holtzen 1
News Obama greeted by protesters waving Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jun '16 AFL CIO 5
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Sick of Politics 16
More from around the web