Congress makes early exit from Washin...

Congress makes early exit from Washington to hit campaign trail

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Congress makes early exit from Washington to hit campaign trail. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, smiles as he leaves a news conference as Congress prepares to shut down until after the elections in November, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

americawasaleade r

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I'm surprised Obama knew they left. He's never in Washington. Someone had to tip him off by text or tweet. Maybe they did it while he was on Letterman or in Hollywood with the 1%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Boehner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood Video Refuels GOP's Abortion... (Jul '15) 16 hr Farrah Faucet 100
News Cruz's long White House run could mean newfound... Thu Three Days 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) May 3 Mexican Lottery W... 52
News Graham: Trump would lead to 'another 9/11' May 2 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) May 2 Mexican Lottery W... 12
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... May 1 Holy Silicon Wafer 13
News It's on: Tensions between Trump and the GOP esc... Apr 22 Holy Guacamole 45
More from around the web