Marco Rubio has a dream ... that Pres...

Marco Rubio has a dream ... that President Obama is the one blocking immigration reform

There are 82 comments on the Daily Kos story from May 1, 2012, titled Marco Rubio has a dream ... that President Obama is the one blocking immigration reform. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

As if Marco Rubio's half-baked concept of a Republican DREAM Act weren't enough of a joke in its own right, on Thursday he tried to blame President Obama for the fact that House Republicans have already killed it even before it's arrival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#94 May 4, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a neat looking table. Your pretty handy with wood. Did you sell the chair?
I did-$400, and later found out I should have asked for $600, my CSM bought it.

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#95 May 4, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>I did-$400, and later found out I should have asked for $600, my CSM bought it.
$400 is great! The CSM's buddies will see it and want one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Boehner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another leadership test for Pelosi, who's weath... 9 hr American_Infidel 17
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 116
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) Jun 13 Zionista Pork 41
News Boehner: Trump's term 'disaster,' aside from fo... Jun 4 Casket People 7
News Obama greeted by protesters waving Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jun 4 Zionista Pork 6
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) May 31 Lottery Traitors ... 95
News Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) May '17 BlunderCONVICT 34
More from around the web