Ohio Rep. John Boccieri switches to 'yes' on health care

Mar 19, 2010 Full story: The Advocate 6

WASHINGTON -- Democratic Rep. John Boccieri of Ohio is switching his vote to 'yes' on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.

Full Story
Zoe

Athens, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2010
When I heard this knucklehead speak on Fox News and state that he changed to a yes vote because of all the calls he received in favor of the bill, I just about fell out of the chair. This guy is not honest and he makes me ill! I would like to see evidence of the calls he received in favor and those that are not in favor. Does he really think people are this stupid? How in the world will Ohio pay for all of this Medicaid? Vote this joker out!!!!!! Good grief, where do these people come from? This guy should be investigated immediately!
Grandma

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Just another liar. With obama as the cheerleader what can you expect from his ignorant followers. I wont forget your name John Bocieri, John Bocieri, I will never vote for any lying democrat or YOU ever. Your on my s-h-i-t list!
hahahahahahahaha haha

Dublin, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2010
god daminin it
Jeff

Grove City, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2010
In bankruptcy, you lose a lot of things. The things you keep, you still must pay for to keep. Moreover, you pay higher rates for credit thereafter.

When we go broke as a nation with $940 billion more spending on top of the 1.5 trillion deficit spending that we are not paying for now, what will we get to keep and at what interest rates?
Zoe

Athens, OH

#6 Mar 21, 2010
Owl Jolson wrote:
Good for him!
He somewhat counterbalances the drooling fool that is Pretty Boy Sans Mind Boehner,and his assupintheair for his Insurance/Financial Overlords.
You lemmings that bad-rap,with your Beckite spew,long overdue health care and insurance reform are almost sane and definitely sadly amusing in your programmed regurgitation of Corporatist disinformation that's counter to your own personal interests,you silly bastids.
Can't wait to hear you cry when you cannot find a doctor to take care of you! hee, hee, hee!
Zoe

Athens, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2010
Owl Jolson wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be waiting a long time,you silly b.i.t.c.h.
Make sure that you hold your breath while you're waiting for the next 20 to 25 years.
I figure I've got about that long left to be well cared for by the VA as a Priority One Service Connected Viet Era Veteran.
You,on the other hand,are in such a bad way mentally; that you are beyond the help of ANY doctor.
So,go now and run out into heavy traffic.
That'll stop the screeching voices in your small head.
And that's a good thing.
Did you forget to take your medicine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative John Boccieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenn. man gets 4 months for threatening Ohio De... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 1
Paper Tiger for the DREAM Act (Jan '11) Jan '11 CCRand 5
Driehaus won't shred office files (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dave Hamester 1
Rennaci unseats incumbent Democrat Boccieri (Nov '10) Nov '10 MCS 2
Health Care Vote Only a Part of Democrats' Vuln... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TerryE 1
John Boccieri Leaves Bill Clinton Rally As Wife... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Phil 2
Election Night Cheat Sheet (Nov '10) Nov '10 Seriously 2
More from around the web