Ohio Congressman Leaves Rally As Wife...

Ohio Congressman Leaves Rally As Wife Gives Birth

There are 12 comments on the TheIndyChannel story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Ohio Congressman Leaves Rally As Wife Gives Birth. In it, TheIndyChannel reports that:

Ohio Rep. John Boccieri ran offstage Saturday during a speech by Bill Clinton after the congressman received word that his pregnant wife had gone into labor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheIndyChannel.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Once again, Bill Clinton shows how amazing he is! He's a force of nature...

LOL!!!

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#2 Oct 30, 2010
How so? Did Bill have something to do with the this? At least the candidate put his priority in the right place...something unusual these days.
Wartime

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2010
Ahh, another ruined, progressive mind and future union slave in the offing. A commie russian angel from hell is surely humming the Soviet anthem.

Constitution? We don't need no stinking Constitution!

Where be my welfare check mofo? You got's to give it to me! Yes you can!
Responsibility

Long Beach, CA

#4 Oct 30, 2010
They say Clinton has charisma - perhaps the baby wanted to meet him!

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#8 Oct 30, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Once again, Bill Clinton shows how amazing he is! He's a force of nature...
LOL!!!
Are you saying he's the father? Ha Ha Ha!

Since: Sep 07

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 30, 2010
It is all about Clinton and he never lets you forget it.

He can make someone else's labor into his story.

Hmm, wasn't he impeached?

Why are we listening to a liar?
Fletch

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 30, 2010
odumba wrote:
if that kid was a little older billy boy would be hitting on her!
Billy Boy hits on everything except his beloved Hitlary.
Deng

Chengdu, China

#12 Oct 31, 2010
SO YOU THINK SHE NEEDS THAT LYING BASTARD BY HER SIDE JUST TO DELIVER A BABY?
HopeOverHate

Coshocton, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2010
Here is a touching story of new life and you crazy folks turn into something else. Congrats to the new mom and dad. Let's hope some sanity comes back to America. These nuts listen to too much Right-wing propoganda. They lie, steal and cheat for votes. These are BULLIES. Isn't Canton where the McDonald's owner broke the law by telling his employees to vote GOP or they wouldn't get raises? This is intimidation unions fought to avoid. Don't forget.

VOTE FOR HOPE OVER HATE....VOTE DEMOCRAT!!

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

#17 Oct 31, 2010
HopeOverHate wrote:
Here is a touching story of new life and you crazy folks turn into something else. Congrats to the new mom and dad. Let's hope some sanity comes back to America. These nuts listen to too much Right-wing propoganda. They lie, steal and cheat for votes. These are BULLIES. Isn't Canton where the McDonald's owner broke the law by telling his employees to vote GOP or they wouldn't get raises? This is intimidation unions fought to avoid. Don't forget.
Your hateful comments show exactly hypocritical you are.
Deng

Chengdu, China

#19 Oct 31, 2010
PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT THAT IF THEY DIDN'T SPEND THE TRILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS ON WAR THEY COULD HAVE IT PRETTY GOOD.
odumba wrote:
I 'HOPE' the dumbocrats lose big time because I 'HATE' the presidunce odumba agenda that the democraps forced through AGAINST the will of the American People!!!!
how's that 'hopeoverhate' for ya!

“Resistance is futile!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 Nov 1, 2010
HopeOverHate wrote:
Vote for good over evil, honesty over corruption, common sense over rabid liberal/conservative ideology...vote INDEPENDENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative John Boccieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tenn. man gets 4 months for threatening Ohio De... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 1
News Paper Tiger for the DREAM Act (Jan '11) Jan '11 CCRand 5
News Driehaus won't shred office files (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dave Hamester 1
News Rennaci unseats incumbent Democrat Boccieri (Nov '10) Nov '10 MCS 2
News Health Care Vote Only a Part of Democrats' Vuln... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TerryE 1
News John Boccieri Leaves Bill Clinton Rally As Wife... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Phil 2
News Election Night Cheat Sheet (Nov '10) Nov '10 Seriously 2