On Eve of Healthcare Vote, Democrats ...

On Eve of Healthcare Vote, Democrats Fight Brushfires but Remai...

There are 3 comments on the The CW Washington, WDCW-TV story from Mar 19, 2010, titled On Eve of Healthcare Vote, Democrats Fight Brushfires but Remai.... In it, The CW Washington, WDCW-TV reports that:

With the clock ticking down to Sunday's votes on the $940 billion healthcare package, President Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi labored Friday to sustain their momentum in the face of continuing dissent in Democratic ranks over abortion and other issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The CW Washington, WDCW-TV.

James

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Mar 19, 2010
If they pass this bill then I give up on our government.

I have been taking vacation to watch debates to decide for myself and you know what I decided?

How the heck did 90 percent of these people get elected? Self thought came from a few. I was shocked when someone said something worth hearing.

Now - in my mind - we are going to give up our health care system to them??? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T DO IT! This is going to be a huge mistake if this bill passes.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 19, 2010
Goodbye all democrats in November. Good riddance for many, many years.
nofan

Celina, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2010
The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is... a real life business, not a government job. Here are the percentages.

T. Roosevelt........ 38%
Taft..........40%
Wilson .......... 52%
Harding..........49%
Coolidge.......... 48%
Hoover.......... 42%
F. Roosevelt......... 50%
Truman..........50%
Eisenhower.......... 57%
Kennedy.......... 30%
Johnson..........47%
Nixon.......... 53%
Ford.......... 42%
Carter.......... 32%
Reagan..........56%
GH Bush.......... 51%
Clinton .......... 39%
GW Bush.......... 55%

And the winner of the Chicken Dinner is:

Obama.......... 8%!!!

And they are going to run Healthcare????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative John Boccieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tenn. man gets 4 months for threatening Ohio De... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 1
News Paper Tiger for the DREAM Act (Jan '11) Jan '11 CCRand 5
News Driehaus won't shred office files (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dave Hamester 1
News Rennaci unseats incumbent Democrat Boccieri (Nov '10) Nov '10 MCS 2
News Health Care Vote Only a Part of Democrats' Vuln... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TerryE 1
News John Boccieri Leaves Bill Clinton Rally As Wife... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Phil 2
News Election Night Cheat Sheet (Nov '10) Nov '10 Seriously 2
More from around the web