Driehaus won't shred office files

Driehaus won't shred office files

There are 1 comment on the Indian Hill Journal story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Driehaus won't shred office files. In it, Indian Hill Journal reports that:

When Rep. Steve Driehaus came to Washington two years ago, he got an unwelcome surprise: Outgoing Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indian Hill Journal.

Dave Hamester

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2010
I think mr. Driehaus is good man. It's a dame shame that he got voted out. I feel that many that voted against him, will not get any further or better results as Steve has done!
Mr. Driehaus has done more than his formal republican has ever done. I wish Mr. Driehaus only the best and hope he can peace in knowing that he did what the voters sent him to do.
I think the voters don't know what they want and aren't sure what they have lost in not having Mr. Driehaus as their congressman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative John Boccieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tenn. man gets 4 months for threatening Ohio De... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 1
News Paper Tiger for the DREAM Act (Jan '11) Jan '11 CCRand 5
News Rennaci unseats incumbent Democrat Boccieri (Nov '10) Nov '10 MCS 2
News Health Care Vote Only a Part of Democrats' Vuln... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TerryE 1
News John Boccieri Leaves Bill Clinton Rally As Wife... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Phil 2
News Election Night Cheat Sheet (Nov '10) Nov '10 Seriously 2
News Ohio Congressman Leaves Rally As Wife Gives Birth (Oct '10) Nov '10 wde01 12
More from around the web