Rep. Joe Barton of Texas enraged Democrats and fellow Republicans o...

The day after Rep. Joe Barton became a household name - and a source of ridicule for late night comics - by first apologizing to BP and then retracting his apology, the Texas Republican appeared to go underground. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Stillwater, MN

#41 Jun 19, 2010
Liberals is cwazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another straw man weighs in. As a bonus, RightWing-Jihad is also a winner of the Liberal Trifecta! Teabagger, Fox News and Limbaugh in the same rant!!! Congrats!!!
What's a "straw man" in your teabagger world?
Michael Hazzard

Marana, AZ

#42 Jun 19, 2010
Bob the Bilderberger wrote:
"Rep. Joe Barton of Texas enraged Democrats and fellow Republicans"
Nonsense. The man speaks the truth. People should be outraged at their gangster government. The money should go into a bank, not into a democrat-controlled slush fund.
It's not a slush fund it is compensation for wrongs incurred, the repo supreme court stole the compensation from the fishermen and business owners in Alaska oil spill...
Liberals is cwazy

AOL

#43 Jun 19, 2010
stillwater resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost a lot of fights when you were a kid, didn't you? Don't feel bad, most Liberals did and come on to discussion boards calling people names so they can feel better about themselves. I understand. Call me all the names you want. I'm here to help!
waste

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Jun 19, 2010
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time. The poster you're responding to has no intelligent discussion, just name calling.
all the latest

Spring Hill, FL

#45 Jun 19, 2010
His Congressional peers call him "Fartin' Barton."
Randall C

Lakeville, MN

#46 Jun 19, 2010
<quoted text>
waste wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time. The poster you're responding to has no intelligent discussion, just name calling.
Telling a name caller he's wasting his time on a name caller and thinks "What's a "straw man" in your teabagger world?" is intelligent discussion and not just name calling. I feel the intelligence level plummeting with every word I read from these two idiots.
Randall C

Lakeville, MN

#47 Jun 19, 2010
all the latest wrote:
His Congressional peers call him "Fartin' Barton."
Another one to add to the brain trust.
San Mateoan

South San Francisco, CA

#48 Jun 19, 2010
Intelligence alert tot Fox News - please educate your dittoheads on how the 20 Billion will be handled for the good of those who have lost so much in this catastrophe.

Do it in baby steps, on a blackboard and speak slowly.

Thank you!
Randall C

Lakeville, MN

#49 Jun 19, 2010
San Mateoan wrote:
Intelligence alert tot Fox News - please educate your dittoheads on how the 20 Billion will be handled for the good of those who have lost so much in this catastrophe.
Do it in baby steps, on a blackboard and speak slowly.
Thank you!
The intelligence level here is plummeting again.
what law enforcement

El Paso, TX

#50 Jun 19, 2010
Industry Puppet Bush set this up in 2006 or so and now the rest of the industry puppets Perry , Cornyn,,Limbaugh and Dittohead propoganda pushers all claim falsehoods and apologize because BP is reprimanded by public representatives.

Meanwhile BP executive admits he's a puppet and doesn't make decesions just get the highest salary possible to go yachting overseas. What dorks.

Stillwater, MN

#51 Jun 20, 2010
Randall C wrote:
<quoted text>
The intelligence level here is plummeting again.
Then just go away.

Stillwater, MN

#52 Jun 20, 2010
<quoted text>
I see that you choose to continue to use teabagger rhetoric and produce no facts.

Why would you be opposed for a trustee to have our Country's best interests in mind when making a decision about money?

Wouldn't you expect that a trustee have previous experience with this type of distribution?

Who would you have as the trustee and why?
Randall C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless aren't you. You're from Liberal Acres so that explains it. Have you ever heard the old saying the fox guarding the hen house? I can't believe they let people like you vote.
I see that all you can do is deflect and repeat teabagger party talking points.

How about answering the questions I asked in the post you quoted?
Dam Demthuglicrat

Lakeville, MN

#53 Jun 20, 2010
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see that all you can do is deflect and repeat teabagger party talking points.
How about answering the questions I asked in the post you quoted?
Well skippy, I gave you plenty of time and I see you still haven't gotten a clue or learned how to read. And you and a few of your clueless buddies have pretty much gotten your arses handed to you. Not unexpected and it did give a few of my friends a good laugh reading all of your moonbat drivel.

No need to waste your time calling me a teabagger again. I expect that response. Let's just say you still have nothing to contribute but name calling and, what is now my new favorite phrase, "straw man arguments" (thanks 'Liberals is cwazy', the definition is spot on!).

BTW, a bunch of us went to the BP up the street last night and filled up. I recommend you do the same. Support local business, not irrational, bound to fail boycotts.

Stillwater, MN

#54 Jun 20, 2010
<quoted text>
Why would you be opposed for a trustee to have our Country's best interests in mind when making a decision about money?

Wouldn't you expect that a trustee have previous experience with this type of distribution?

Who would you have as the trustee and why?
Dam Demthuglicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well skippy, I gave you plenty of time and I see you still haven't gotten a clue or learned how to read. And you and a few of your clueless buddies have pretty much gotten your arses handed to you. Not unexpected and it did give a few of my friends a good laugh reading all of your moonbat drivel.
No need to waste your time calling me a teabagger again. I expect that response. Let's just say you still have nothing to contribute but name calling and, what is now my new favorite phrase, "straw man arguments" (thanks 'Liberals is cwazy', the definition is spot on!).
BTW, a bunch of us went to the BP up the street last night and filled up. I recommend you do the same. Support local business, not irrational, bound to fail boycotts.
You have chosen to completely disregard my coherent questions with your teabagger rhetoric. Why don't you answer the questions above and then call me "skippy" or "straw man"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jo Bonner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byrne coasts in Ala. special election (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 21
How should Alabama fill vacancies to elected po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sam Ponticello 1
Establishment beats tea party in Alabama runoff (Nov '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 4
Despite loss, Dean Young says hard-fought AL-01... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Give Me a Break 1
A Clash Of Styles As GOP Factions Fight For Ala... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Don Joe 20
Baldwin Commission, others against Delta nation... (Sep '13) Sep '13 D E Kyser 1
Paul Ryan becomes flashpoint in Alabama GOP race (Aug '13) Aug '13 stopracismagainst 1
More from around the web