Remarks by the President on Energy Initiatives

Full story: BusinessWire
THE PRESIDENT: Thanks for coming by to say hello. Mr. Chairman, thank you for your kind introduction, and thanks for the invitation to tour this impressive facility. Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2007
If we open ANWR to drilling, America will lose a great treasure. Recently I visitied the ill kept Statue of Libery and Ellis Island and witnessed first hnd the failure of the Dept of the Interior to fullfill its mission there. The Dept of INterior has failed its mission in most areas. It will most likely fail to protect ANWR if oil compantiies are allowed into ANWR. The pittance of oil there is not worth the destruction of its Eden. We could save the small amount of oil in ANWR by simple conservation. Getting into ANWR is less about the oil and more about the oil companies' profits and revenue to Alaska's state coffers.
Scott

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2007
Opening any new oil plants won't do anything because the oil companies refuse to refine at least 95% capacity. Thats the problem, well that and the mafia called OPEC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jo Bonner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byrne coasts in Ala. special election (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 21
How should Alabama fill vacancies to elected po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sam Ponticello 1
Establishment beats tea party in Alabama runoff (Nov '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 4
Despite loss, Dean Young says hard-fought AL-01... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Give Me a Break 1
A Clash Of Styles As GOP Factions Fight For Ala... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Don Joe 20
Baldwin Commission, others against Delta nation... (Sep '13) Sep '13 D E Kyser 1
Paul Ryan becomes flashpoint in Alabama GOP race (Aug '13) Aug '13 stopracismagainst 1
More from around the web