Alabama, Mississippi senators vote no...

Alabama, Mississippi senators vote no on bailout

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Alabama, Mississippi senators vote no on bailout. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Brushing off pleas from the White House and business groups, the four senators representing Alabama and Mississippi presented a united front against the economic bailout package that passed 74-25 Wednesday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Kirk

Auburn University, AL

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Kudos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jo Bonner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Byrne coasts in Ala. special election (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 21
News How should Alabama fill vacancies to elected po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sam Ponticello 1
News Establishment beats tea party in Alabama runoff (Nov '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 4
News Despite loss, Dean Young says hard-fought AL-01... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Give Me a Break 1
News A Clash Of Styles As GOP Factions Fight For Ala... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Don Joe 20
News Baldwin Commission, others against Delta nation... (Sep '13) Sep '13 D E Kyser 1
News Paul Ryan becomes flashpoint in Alabama GOP race (Aug '13) Aug '13 stopracismagainst 1
More from around the web