Immigration Reformers Rally in Norris...

Immigration Reformers Rally in Norristown, Meet With Congressional Reps' Staff

There are 4 comments on the story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Immigration Reformers Rally in Norristown, Meet With Congressional Reps' Staff. In it, reports that:

Norristown became a platform for immigration reform this week, when the Service Employees International Union organized immigrants, union members, and DREAMers gathered at Los Potrillos Taqueria West Elm Street, to rally for reform, and then drove to the congressional offices of Congressmen Patrick Meehan and Jim Gerlach.

Join the discussion below, or

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Aug 22, 2013
SEIU Exposed: SEIU Assaulted Workers During Corporate Campaign

&fe ature=related

SEIU thugs attack

Workers blow whistle on SEIU election fraud

Sonoma Co. providers and Supervisors blast SEIU secrecy and intimidation
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Oct 3, 2013
What did all these people do that are sucking off the government tit, Before the government pulled up her shirt up and exposed her tits to Americans. Before she showed us her tits we never knew she has tits to suck. So what did you tit suckers do then? You took care of yourself, Right? But with her tits out to latch onto why bother, Right?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
Well, I probably wont sleep tonight, knowing there was a crowd of 20 give or take protesting. And, half were their kids they dragged along.
According to the report, strong immigration reform would create 13,033 jobs in Gerlach’s district and 12,416 jobs in Meehan’s district.
Just think of all the bi-lingual social workers, bi-lingual special ed teachers, police, prison guards, lawyers,etc.
They of course fail to mention that there will be an additional 130,000 people seeking those 13,000 jobs and the jobs will pay less than they do now.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Oct 3, 2013
It does amaze me how a union manages to get its members to fight for lower wages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Gerlach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 500 migrant kids sent to Pennsylvania (Jul '14) Aug '14 Pennsylvania song 9
News House GOP battle for key leadership slot (Jun '14) Jun '14 Le Jimbo 2
News Farmers seek more preservation incentives (Feb '14) Feb '14 Le Jimbo 4
News Jobless workers plead with Congress for help (Jan '14) Jan '14 mjjcpa 22
News Many Americans want third major political party... (Oct '13) Dec '13 swedenforever 4
News Roll call: How Erie-area members of Congress vo... (Oct '13) Oct '13 trevor 1
News Rep. Duffy of Wisconsin Assaulted Outside Capitol (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jane and Mary doe 1