Tea Party senator saved least from of...

Tea Party senator saved least from office budget

There are 31 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Tea Party senator saved least from office budget. In it, USA Today reports that:

In January 2011, newly elected Sen. Jerry Moran of Kansas joined three other Republicans in launching the Senate Tea Party caucus, dedicated to cutting government spending and reducing the federal debt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Dec 25, 2012
For the last 3 years I have been saying that the tea-Party is nothing but a bunch of tea-baggers that are as phony as a 2 dollar bill. they are a bunch of bitter racist losers that hate the fact that a Black man was elected President.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
"Sen. Moran's commitment to staying connected with Kansans is second-to-none,"

Yeah, right!
Do as I say, not as I do!

Check to see how many hookers the
taxpayer paid for.
3OHA

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Those paying for hookers with taxpayer money seem to all be associated with the Obama administration.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
For the last 3 years I have been saying that the tea-Party is nothing but a bunch of tea-baggers that are as phony as a 2 dollar bill. they are a bunch of bitter racist losers that hate the fact that a Black man was elected President.
For the last three years you have proven you'll fall for any gullible written statement from a leftist reporter in a vain attempt to make propganda for your anger that a bunch of white, black and hispanics won the house and are blocking the little dictator wannabe from doing more damage. Blame game and race card, is that all you have?? LMAO
Ha hahaha

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last three years you have proven you'll fall for any gullible written statement from a leftist reporter in a vain attempt to make propganda for your anger that a bunch of white, black and hispanics won the house and are blocking the little dictator wannabe from doing more damage. Blame game and race card, is that all you have?? LMAO
so do u think Pat can do?!! think man in black liked Wil Smith movie?!!!;-00000
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#8 Dec 25, 2012
I noticed that the ones who spent the least both in dollars and percentages are republicans.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Patty has a point, the last thing we need is to reduce spending (that buys votes). Everybody knows that when you are in trouble, can't pay your mortgage, can't pay your credit card bills, the smartest thing to do is go out and buy a new car or take a vacation. These T-party people are a buzz kill.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Dec 26, 2012
He has to TRAVEL back to Kansas - because, you see, they don't have modern things like computer hookups, conferencing, faxes, or even PHONES there.

That WOULD explain a lot about Kansas, I suppose.

But not as much as this article explains about Teabagger Party ethics...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#11 Dec 26, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Those paying for hookers with taxpayer money seem to all be associated with the Obama administration.
Other than a couple of Secret Service guys who got in serious trouble for it, who?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Given that YOU'RE playing the so-called "race card" here, that would seem a bit hypocritical.

if you can debunk anything, do it. Otherwise, quit smearing, slandering, and lying. Of course, that'd mean you'd have to quit POSTING, but....:)

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
hint; Two dollar bills are legal tender, where Obama the original 3 dollar bill is as bogus as they come, just like all liberal presidents.

Web Posted: 01/17/98 23:32:47 PST -- NEWSWEEK KILLS STORY ON WHITE HOUSE INTERN

BLOCKBUSTER REPORT: 23-YEAR OLD, FORMER WHITE HOUSE INTERN, SEX RELATIONSHIP WITH PRESIDENT

**World Exclusive**

**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

At the last minute, at 6 p.m. on Saturday evening, NEWSWEEK magazine killed a story that was destined to shake official Washington to its foundation: A White House intern carried on a sexual affair with the President of the United States!

With those words Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report forever changed journalism in America. And now, almost fifteen years to the day, the biggest casualty of that changing landscape is the "Old Media" magazine Drudge scooped that January evening in 1998, Newsweek, has shut its doors forever. Shockingly, Newsweek still doesn't get it.

Liberal water carriers just never last....when they run out of buckets.

au contraire

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than a couple of Secret Service guys who got in serious trouble for it, who?
You mean like the Benghazi five the were suposedly fired but have never left the payroll. Pay offs for lies and taking one for the team, Obama's specialties.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#15 Dec 26, 2012
3OHA wrote:
You mean Secret Service people left over from the
Bush regime?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#16 Dec 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the Benghazi five the were suposedly fired but have never left the payroll. Pay offs for lies and taking one for the team, Obama's specialties.
No, FOOL, I meant like the 'couple of Secret Service guys who got in serious trouble for it,' as I just said.

Try to learn to READ the post first, then respond. And do so intelligently, if possible.

au contraire

Location hidden

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Secret Service people left over from the
Bush regime?
did you slobber on your keyboard with that little gem?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#18 Dec 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>did you slobber on your keyboard with that little gem?
Do you have a refutation to offer, or just more mindless personal abuse?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
For the last three years you have proven you'll
I haven't found you to post anything truthful.

I guess you want to the streak going, eh?

Location hidden

#20 Dec 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>did you slobber on your keyboard with that little gem?
Do you have a different keyboard for each of your aliases?

Location hidden

#21 Dec 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the Benghazi five the were suposedly fired but have never left the payroll.
Tell us about the 14 swing states, Dumbo.

Because we all know every thing you and your aliases say is always true!
Barnie

Hazen, ND

#22 Dec 26, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, FOOL, I meant like the 'couple of Secret Service guys who got in serious trouble for it,' as I just said.
Try to learn to READ the post first, then respond. And do so intelligently, if possible.
Good point. So what if they worked for Obama and were part of the team. The POTUS has absolutely no say over who protects him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Moran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... Aug 4 He Named Me Black... 1
News In Kansas, Republican romance with tea party sours Aug 3 John 1
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... Aug 3 WeTheSheeple 1
News Senators offer praise but no vote for Obama's S... Apr '16 He Named Me Black... 4
News Eisenhower Memorial Plan Still Faces Skepticism... (Nov '14) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 17
News Report: Two Duggar Sisters to Star in TLC Specials (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jane Said 3
News GOP-controlled Senate panel votes to lift Cuba ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 LeDuped 1
More from around the web