50 cancers recommended for 9/11 fund ...

50 cancers recommended for 9/11 fund coverage

There are 3 comments on the Click2Houston story from Jun 8, 2012, titled 50 cancers recommended for 9/11 fund coverage. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

Federal health authorities Friday recommended that 50 types of cancer be added to the list of covered illnesses for people who were exposed to toxins at the site of the World Trade Center in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Hmmm, kinda makes ya cringe a bit...fifty new cancers added to the present cancer list from the exposure of toxins....from these tower's collapse. Scary as all get-out...all chemically made products carry some sort of health risk, I believe..from simple red M&M's years ago to styrofoam containers..WHAT a wonderful world this is...NOT!
Black Magic

Aberdeen, UK

#2 Jun 10, 2012
And how many cancers are left by your bombing of Falluja(Iraq)..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2012
very good @roboblogger. got so much information. thanks for share.

[link=http://www.cancercareweb .com/breast-cancer.html]Sympto ms of Breast Cancer[/link]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerrold Nadler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US monument status won't guarantee Stonewall In... May '16 Rich Gay Tradition 3
News First-ever nattional monument to gay rights str... May '16 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
News Obama to name Stonewall 1st national monument f... May '16 Belles Echoes 1
News Bernie Sanders Wins 7 Of Last 8 State Contests ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jon 1
News Lawmakers: Make Stonewall Inn a national park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Belle Sexton 8
News US President Barack Obama promises to keep pres... (Aug '15) Aug '15 SirPrize 45
News Colin Powell: I Have 'No Problem With' Gay Marr... (May '12) Jun '15 Romney Hopers 337
More from around the web