N.H.'s biggest pensions named

Nov 12, 2011 Full story: Concord Monitor

Will public confirmation that there are more than 20 police, fire and government executives pulling in six-figure yearly pensions spur the Republican-led Legislature to further action on retirement reform next year? Or will these lucrative examples become the rallying cry in response from those same supportive lawmakers if public employee union ... (more)

Full Story
uselfulidiot

Augusta, ME

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Worth every penny, do you have any idea how hard it is to get free doughnuts,coffee,heathcare and a car. And then retire after 20 years and collect 6 figure pentions, Not to mention there are only 120 or so unsolved murders in this state. Working for 20 years and doing nothing is hard work.Shut up and just give these poor slobs more money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeb Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... (Sep '14) Sep '14 spud 2
Hassan: Keep NH economy moving (Feb '14) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 1
Conservative activist Andrew Hemingway plans ru... (Feb '14) Feb '14 pavlovsdog 2
Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Bradley won't run for US Senate, NH governor (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Resistance 2
Jeb Bradley's son voted twice in 2008 general e... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Resident 1
Many NH hospitals cut from Anthem insurance list (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mel 1
More from around the web