Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser ...

Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser Arrested on Rape Charges

There are 8 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser Arrested on Rape Charges. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

A prominent Republican fundraiser has been arrested on numerous rape charges in Salt Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Republican, or Democrat, anyone that commits crimes such as these should be executed.

BTW, Democrats are involved in more sex scandals than Republicans.
I only mention that because the head line made it clear that it was a Republican involved.

Google it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2012
This is not news. Republicans are the sex scandal people and the Democrats are the money scandal people.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
Republican, or Democrat, anyone that commits crimes such as these should be executed.
BTW, Democrats are involved in more sex scandals than Republicans.
I only mention that because the head line made it clear that it was a Republican involved.
Google it.
==========
>>>Google it<<<

I did.

It showed a picture of Herman Cain, and the remark by George Bush II that Republicans take "the high horse and then claim the low road”, thereby making themselves hypocrites.
So What -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#4 Jul 21, 2012
I wasn't aware that rape was restricted to one party or another. It's an individual crime based on control or passion - not politics.
Native American

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jul 21, 2012
I can't find one thing that repukes have done for the working poor and no one can because the poor republican and democrats voters don't have anything to put in their corrupt pockets,but wall street do!!
Native American

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>Google it<<<
I did.
It showed a picture of Herman Cain, and the remark by George Bush II that Republicans take "the high horse and then claim the low road”, thereby making themselves hypocrites.
Amen william
Candinvincble

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
This is not news. Republicans are the sex scandal people and the Democrats are the money scandal people.
And your source for this incredible statement would be "just google it"? Laughable in the extreme
Candinvincble

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 22, 2012
And your source for this remarkably obtuse comment is " Just google it"? LMAO, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Jason Chaffetz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Party Unity? Trump faces criticism from Gop ran... 13 hr YouDidntBuildThat 6
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Wed WasteWater 38
News Michael Flynn under fire for receiving $40G for... Feb 21 Mikey 5
News A handy guide to confront your lawmaker at a to... Feb 19 Mikey 2
News Chaffetz Seeks Charges Against Clinton Aide Feb 18 Ronald 5
News Trump handling of security information at Mar-a... Feb 16 BUMBLING TRUMP 1
News House Republican summons ethics chief over crit... Feb 15 spocko 29
More from around the web