Hundreds Flock to Jobs Boot Camp at T...

Hundreds Flock to Jobs Boot Camp at T.C. Williams

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 28, 2011, titled Hundreds Flock to Jobs Boot Camp at T.C. Williams. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Hundreds of job seekers and job givers networked at the Job Hunters Boot Camp hosted by Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

true

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2011
who needs a job obaaama says the recession is over
all4it

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Jun 30, 2011
you can do all the boot camp you want to...no jobs are coming back to this country for a long time if ever
realist

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Boot camp ? Turn it into a real boot camp. Bring back the military draft and solve tons of problems with employment, crime, discipline, attitude, education, etc,. Mandatory service for two years would do wonders for what is ailing our nation,
true

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 30, 2011
realist wrote:
Boot camp ? Turn it into a real boot camp. Bring back the military draft and solve tons of problems with employment, crime, discipline, attitude, education, etc,. Mandatory service for two years would do wonders for what is ailing our nation,
I would agree if it was not for these illegal and usless wars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Moran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia pulls welcome mat on Rep. Moran, disgrac... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 4
News Ban erectile dysfunction ads, lawmaker says (May '09) Jun '14 Willdon 17
News Protecting the kids from ED ads (May '09) Jun '14 Orrin 14
News Groups push for more humane slaughter of chickens (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim the Hoax Denier 2
News 3.3 percent pay raise proposed for federal empl... (Mar '14) Mar '14 atthebeach 1
News Virginia's Moran Announces Retirement from Cong... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Asian Guy 28
News Which workers are 'essential?' (Oct '13) Oct '13 sheepleloveroyalty 1
More from around the web