Jim Moran's son resigns from campaign amid video furor

Oct 24, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 29

The son of 11-term Rep. James P. Moran Jr. resigned from his father's campaign Wednesday hours after an undercover video showed him discussing possible voter fraud with an activist posing as a campaign worker.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Chalk up another win for the republicans. This democrat is toast.
Obama_Bin_Lyin

Gurnee, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Wake up America! This is the Only way Democrats can win elections. They all must wage Voter fraud. Just look up the YouTube Video "Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud, a Racist Party of Organized Crime"

http://youtu.be/1iaN8fCrPfU

and Share it. It explains it all!

DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support of Obama
http://youtu.be/q_iJfnbMzI0

Democrats are Criminals and Felons. Only the stupid and ignorant vote Democrat.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Where I come from this is the norm...In fact it would not be an election without it.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 24, 2012
James O'Keefe is an American hero! God Bless that persistent sumbitch!!!
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Barrack HUSSEIN Obama wrote the book on voter fraud.

Check this out......

Secret Service agents talk in a private interview and reveal about ….

MRS & MRS BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

* Clinton all over again hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite, untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.*

*She is a complete bitch, who basically hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as servants.*

Furthermore Obama prays three times a day on a prayer rug in a room off the Oval Office.
He has a prayer rug on Air Force One.
His wife does likewise.

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER *******

Barrack HUSSEN Obama has:

- 47 MILLION on welfare, including about 20 MILLION muslims.
This cost American tax payers 1.4 TRILLION dollar each year. This is far more than what the entire defense budget is for one year.

- discourages people from working for living, especially the ghetto crowd and muslims.

- the country is nearing 17 TRILLION dollars n debt.

- we now have more than 35 MILLION illegal Mexicans and over 25 MILLION muslims, legal or otherwise.
Only God know how many muslims terrorist are in this bunch.

Better a God-loving and honest Mormon, than a corrupt and racist islamofascsist in the White House.

I am Papillon and I approve this message.
pogue mahone

Sayville, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
The Dems are in trouble this year and they know and sense it. The fish always rots from the head down.
Anonymous1

Kennewick, WA

#7 Oct 25, 2012
I talked to a kid the other day who was paid twenty dollars a few days before to vote Republican. So it's not just one party. He wanted to know if he could keep the money if he didn't vote. Sheesh. It's unreal what is going on.
Anonymous1

Kennewick, WA

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Obama_Bin_Lyin wrote:
Wake up America! This is the Only way Democrats can win elections. They all must wage Voter fraud. Just look up the YouTube Video "Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud, a Racist Party of Organized Crime"
The Romney camp isn't looking totally clean either. I don't care how minimally this has been viewed. It is alleged Tagg Romney is involved in ownership of voting machines. Not good, no matter how remote it may be.

The argument has been that Hart Intercivic is a big supporter of Obama. Really? Below is a quote from some guy named Alan Colmes. Have no idea who he is, but this is what he says:

"The Daily Dolt reports other ties Hart InterCivic has to Romney.

H.I.G. was founded by Tony Tamer, a former Bain employee and bundler for Mitt Romney’s campaign.

Of H.I.G.’s 22 American directors, 21 donated to Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.

Of these 22 American directors, seven of them (nearly one-third) are former Bain employees.

Four of H.I.G.’s directors, Tony Tamer, John Bolduc, Douglas Berman, and Brian D. Schwartz, are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

Two of H.I.G.’s managing directors, Douglas F. Berman and Brian D. Schwartz, were present at the $50,000 per plate fundraiser where Mitt Romney made his notorious ”47%” comments.

H.I.G. employees currently make up the majority of the Hart InterCivic’s five-member board of directors. Two of these three directors of the voting machine company, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have donated directly to Mitt Romney’s campaign.

H.I.G. is the 11th largest donor to Mitt Romney’s campaign. H.I.G. employees have given $338,000 to the Romney campaign, outpacing even Bain Capital itself, which gave $268,000."

I don't know how true this is, but it's widely reported. This does cause alarm.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#9 Oct 25, 2012
LOL!!! Big deal!

James O'Keefe has a track record for "gotcha" videos, and appeared mentally unstable to Patrick Moran, who attempted to deal with him compassionately. He did not discourage O'Keefe from acting improperly, and resigned from the campaign.

What's left, two weeks to election day? With a generous termination package, Patrick Moran should barely notice in his wallet. And just because young Patrick is off the payroll, no way does he abandon his dad. Whatever essential contribution he makes, he can continue to make on a volunteer basis.

Look at the bright side. Hannity will have junk to fill airtime with for the next couple weeks. LOL!!!

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Anonymous1 wrote:
I talked to a kid the other day who was paid twenty dollars a few days before to vote Republican. So it's not just one party. He wanted to know if he could keep the money if he didn't vote. Sheesh. It's unreal what is going on.
I didn't know kids could vote. Must of been and illegal alien kid. And a stupid one at that.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Oct 25, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!! Big deal!
James O'Keefe has a track record for "gotcha" videos, and appeared mentally unstable to Patrick Moran, who attempted to deal with him compassionately. He did not discourage O'Keefe from acting improperly, and resigned from the campaign.
What's left, two weeks to election day? With a generous termination package, Patrick Moran should barely notice in his wallet. And just because young Patrick is off the payroll, no way does he abandon his dad. Whatever essential contribution he makes, he can continue to make on a volunteer basis.
Look at the bright side. Hannity will have junk to fill airtime with for the next couple weeks. LOL!!!
Actually I would hammer the backstabbing this administration did to those American people in Libya. Selling yourself as experienced in foreign policy compared to the Repub candidate while at the same time looking exposed, is good for the opposition.
Gravediggers

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Why is no one ASKING the president WHY he did not send in help to the 4 Americans fighting for their lives in Benghazi?

We know the White House knew about the attack, President Obama 'alerted' nearby military, but NO ONE WAS SENT IN TO HELP THESE 4 AMERICANS.

The battle lasted 4 hours

2 Americans were killed in the final hour of the battle

Soldiers were 1 hour away!

Guess it just wouldn't look good for Obama's foreign policy to send in troops to LIBYA. It could screw up Obama's foreign policy.

These 4 American lives were expendable.

I just think of these 4 who were aware that their countrymen, their president KNEW they were under attack; they kept waiting for hours for help and relief and NO HELP CAME.

You gotta know that they were listening for copters to come and rescue them and all they heard was the enemy attacking them while help was just an hour away.

they died without help. NONE was sent in!

That is dispicable Mr President!

It's all about Obama's election, these 4 were expendable! And they died WAITING FOR HELP!

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Moran took murtha's spotlight as the lowest white life form in the surrendercrat party.
August

Belleview, FL

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Oh dear! Not another Democrat caught cheating! Where's tomanylaws when you need her?
Ralph

Saranac, MI

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Lie, cheat and steel. No surprise here, it's the only way lefties can win.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#16 Oct 25, 2012
O'Keefe?

NO credibility.

He shouldn't have resigned, such actions only play into the hands of this Right-wing video terrorist.

If the media are so "liberal," why don't they expose this little shyster?

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Obama_Bin_Lyin wrote:
You appear to be the one who's "Lyin'" here, actually. Your silly slanders of Democrats show that, like O'Keefe, you have NO credibility.

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
James O'Keefe is an American hero! God Bless that persistent sumbitch!!!
You might be a Rightie IF..

..fraud looks like heroism to you.

Heh
August

Belleview, FL

#19 Oct 25, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a Rightie IF..
..fraud looks like heroism to you.
Heh
You might be a liberal IF..
..your political party gets busted cheating and committing fraud and you defend it!
I'd laugh but it's just not funny.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#20 Oct 25, 2012
sissy bou o keefe needs a good azz whippin!! He is vile filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Moran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia pulls welcome mat on Rep. Moran, disgrac... Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 4
Ban erectile dysfunction ads, lawmaker says (May '09) Jun '14 Willdon 17
Protecting the kids from ED ads (May '09) Jun '14 Orrin 14
Groups push for more humane slaughter of chickens Mar '14 Jim the Hoax Denier 2
3.3 percent pay raise proposed for federal empl... Mar '14 atthebeach 1
Virginia's Moran Announces Retirement from Cong... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Asian Guy 28
Which workers are 'essential?' (Oct '13) Oct '13 sheepleloveroyalty 1
•••

James Moran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••