Russia pulls welcome mat on Rep. Mora...

Russia pulls welcome mat on Rep. Moran, disgraced soldier Lynndie England

There are 4 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Russia pulls welcome mat on Rep. Moran, disgraced soldier Lynndie England. In it, Fox News reports that:

Russia on Saturday barred U.S. Congressman Jim Moran and 12 others from entering the country -- the latest round of largely symbolic bans issued by both countries over the past several months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Topix has viruses

#1 Jul 19, 2014
Don't blame them, though they're criminals guilty of murdering nearly 300 people.

Who'd want reTHUGlican white trash like Lynddie England in their country?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Oh no, not Lynndie England.
She was a Republican hero.
Remember the photo at Abu Ghraib?
Comrade General Obama

Hilton Head Island, SC

#3 Jul 20, 2014
Gary wrote:
Remember the photo at Abu Ghraib?
Remember Obama whispering to Medvedev? "I'll give you all the missiles you want when I get re-elected."

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Topix has viruses

#4 Jul 20, 2014
Comrade General Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Obama whispering to Medvedev? "I'll give you all the missiles you want when I get re-elected."
Remember the Hilton Head Troll using different nicknames and lying a lot? I do.....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Moran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protecting the kids from ED ads (May '09) Jan '16 Tara 15
News LuAnn Bennett Announces Run for Congress (Dec '15) Dec '15 Vrmaddox 1
News Ban erectile dysfunction ads, lawmaker says (May '09) Jun '14 Willdon 17
News Groups push for more humane slaughter of chickens (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim the Hoax Denier 2
News 3.3 percent pay raise proposed for federal empl... (Mar '14) Mar '14 atthebeach 1
News Virginia's Moran Announces Retirement from Cong... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Asian Guy 28
News Which workers are 'essential?' (Oct '13) Oct '13 sheepleloveroyalty 1
More from around the web