Obama closes Cabinet to Southerners

The South may have inched toward Democrats in November, but that progress isn't showing in President-elect Barack Obama 's Cabinet selections. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uncle Buck

AOL

#1 Dec 23, 2008
Typical yankee thinks everyone in the south is dumb. Just ask a yankee and they will tell how they did it (anything) better up north.
america first

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2008
Not everyone,15 % are aholes too.
Shayla

Albemarle, NC

#3 Jan 18, 2009
If they did it so much better up North, why the hell are they moving to the South!
Jack Sorbettor

Kissimmee, FL

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Perhaps he hasn't appointed any southerners because there isn't a position in the cabinet called "Secretary of Racism," "Secretary of Divisive Rhetoric" or "Secretary of S**TKICKING..." ?

The south has a lot to apologize for, after the last three presidents. Did you notice the state of the country ?
Betty

Albemarle, NC

#5 Jan 18, 2009
The greed of the Wall Street is why we're in the shape we are in.
Uncle Buck

AOL

#7 Jan 18, 2009
Jack Sorbettor wrote:
Perhaps he hasn't appointed any southerners because there isn't a position in the cabinet called "Secretary of Racism," "Secretary of Divisive Rhetoric" or "Secretary of S**TKICKING..." ?
The south has a lot to apologize for, after the last three presidents. Did you notice the state of the country ?
My I suggest I95 north
Amazed

Oviedo, FL

#8 Jan 18, 2009
Jack Sorbettor wrote:
Ha, Ha. I love this! Uncle Buck, he must be talking about Jimmy Carter (Georgia) and Bill Clinton (Arkansas)! Or, maybe he's talking about Al Gore (Tennessee).
Uncle Buck

AOL

#9 Jan 19, 2009
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha. I love this! Uncle Buck, he must be talking about Jimmy Carter (Georgia) and Bill Clinton (Arkansas)! Or, maybe he's talking about Al Gore (Tennessee).
I wonder if he is "butt buddies " with Brian Patrick Clarke
Amazed

Oviedo, FL

#10 Jan 19, 2009
Uncle Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he is "butt buddies " with Brian Patrick Clarke
No doubt. Can you believe that guy? On his latest post he even mentions he was too busy "with the dating game." He's so full of himself. Calls himself a fighter, but has never served his country. I have never seen someone so self-impressed.
Jack Sorbettor

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that you can't count, s**theel. Get a Democrat to help you.
Amazed

Oviedo, FL

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Jack Sorbettor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you represent the Democrat party? Nice job of doing that with your nasty disposition.
anon

Summerfield, FL

#13 Jan 19, 2009
Can you say The War Between The States (Civil War) #2
anon

Summerfield, FL

#15 Jan 19, 2009
Long live the CONFEDERACY!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Sorbettor

Kissimmee, FL

#17 Jan 21, 2009
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you represent the Democrat party? Nice job of doing that with your nasty disposition.
No, I'm independent, not DEMOCRATIC, as the party is correctly known.

And as for nastiness, I give back to RePERVlican neocons what I get, generously.
RLB

Albemarle, NC

#18 Jan 21, 2009
Uncle Buck wrote:
Typical yankee thinks everyone in the south is dumb. Just ask a yankee and they will tell how they did it (anything) better up north.
Ain't that the truth!
JDG

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2009
Jack Sorbettor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tree hugging Liberals!! You people got him in office now deal with all the crap he brings on to this country, he wants to befriend all countries, get out the body bags for the next attack on American soil, just let out all the TERRORISTS at Gitmo and let them loose in Florida or better yet your backyard, don't say a word when one of these "mistreated" poor souls goes back to the middle east and aids in an attack!! By the way nice 9 day inauguration, hey Democrats act like you've been there before!!
Jack Sorbettor

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Jan 26, 2009
JDG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tree hugging Liberals!! You people got him in office now deal with all the crap he brings on to this country, he wants to befriend all countries, get out the body bags for the next attack on American soil, just let out all the TERRORISTS at Gitmo and let them loose in Florida or better yet your backyard, don't say a word when one of these "mistreated" poor souls goes back to the middle east and aids in an attack!! By the way nice 9 day inauguration, hey Democrats act like you've been there before!!
Yeah -- much better to be the enemy of the entire world, like your hero King George the Last and his malignant stooge Chickenhawk Cheney wanted the U.S. to be. THAT really worked well, didn't it ?
Obama is Corrupt

Chanhassen, MN

#21 Jan 26, 2009
Frankly what the nation needs now more than ever are traditional Southern and Mid-Western small town values. The further America gets from Southern values, the further we move away from American values.
Pres

United States

#22 Jan 26, 2009
Last one I followed was Jefferson Davis.
Values

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2009
Amen, We need values, We need a strong family unit again. Not hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections Nov 3 Mykro 6
Republicans demand President Obama institute a ... Oct '14 TeaBagging for Am... 3
Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light Sep '14 Stone 4
With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off Aug '14 Mr Minder 28
GOP works to avert Senate upset in Georgia Jul '14 Le Jimbo 6
Perdue wins Republican Senate runoff in Georgia Jul '14 Cat74 10
Georgia Runoff: Republicans Pick Senate and Hou... Jul '14 Billy Ringo 2

Jack Kingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE