California Rep. Jerry Lewis faces cha...

California Rep. Jerry Lewis faces challenge in chairmanship bid

There are 5 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Nov 19, 2010, titled California Rep. Jerry Lewis faces challenge in chairmanship bid. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Rep. Jerry Lewis , under fire from deficit hawks for steering tens of millions of dollars to projects in his district, faced a new challenge Friday in his bid for the chairmanship of the House Appropriations Committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Lon Rocke

Paradise, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2010
OH, Sure. And I suppose Dean Martin is campaigning for a spot on the Supreme Court.
real deal

Mesa, AZ

#5 Oct 20, 2011
Marianne Switter wrote:
Mr Peanut licks balls
This post is submitted by JON NORTON, who is FRAUDULENTLY using my name. This post has been reported for abuse.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Voters of his district VOTE HIM OUT!!!!

Problem solved.
real deal

Mesa, AZ

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Marianne Switter wrote:
I thought he was dead
FRAUDULENTLY submitted by Jon Norton

Since: Oct 11

Mesa, AZ

#8 Oct 23, 2011
real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is submitted by JON NORTON, who is FRAUDULENTLY using my name. This post has been reported for abuse.
WHOEVER IS FRAUDULENTLY IMPERSONATING MARIANNE SWITTER...ALL CORRESPONDENCE HAS BEEN COPIED, AND IS REPORTED AS ABUSE. IF YOU HAVE HALF OF A BRAIN IN YOUR PEA-SIZED HEAD, YOU WILL DELETE THIS PHONY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU ARE CAUGHT BY MESA PD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The unstoppable Donald Trump Feb '16 Abandon Ship 1
News Mark James Miller: Why Republicans Wage War On ... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mykro 6
News Republicans demand President Obama institute a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 TeaBagging for Am... 3
News Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light (Jul '14) Sep '14 Stone 4
News With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off (Jul '14) Aug '14 Mr Minder 27
News GOP works to avert Senate upset in Georgia (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 6
More from around the web