Gingrich may find it hard to go home ...

Gingrich may find it hard to go home again

There are 133 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Gingrich may find it hard to go home again. In it, SF Gate reports that:

In this March 3, 2011 photo, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich speaks at a news conference in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
giddyup

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2011
The Republican party spouting off about protecting marriage against gays while holding up a guy that can't stay with one woman. Democrats will have a field day with that...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#2 Mar 25, 2011
The humiliating fall of "Mr Newt" plays itself out. It'd be sad, except the guy it's happening to REALLY deserves it!

LOL!!! Don't take my word for it. Ask his exes....

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2011
giddyup wrote:
The Republican party spouting off about protecting marriage against gays while holding up a guy that can't stay with one woman. Democrats will have a field day with that...
You mean like (D) John Edwards?

Yep, I can't wait to hear from the Faux Democrat MORAL MAJORITY about Bill Clinton's many sexual escapades with other women and even a RAPE.

Let's hear what he has to say on the Issues and Policies...

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2011
U.S. presidential hopeful John Edwards denies cheating on dying wife in 'love child' claims

John Edwards has been forced to deny allegations that he fathered a love child after cheating on his dying wife.

The Democratic nominee, a former North Carolina senator, reportedly had an affair with aide Rielle Hunter who is now six months pregnant.

Edwards, 54, denies cheating on his breast cancer-stricken wife Elizabeth, 58, with the 43-year-old divorcee.

Talk about 'Trading In' the "OLD" model for a NEW One!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2011
In March this year Edwards' wife Elizabeth revealed her cancer had returned after first being diagnosed in 2004.

She said the disease was "no longer curable, but is completely treatable" and that they planned to continue campaigning together.

By the middle of 2008 the Democratic party will announce who their candidate will be for the November presidential election.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50346...

Elizabeth Edwards is DEAD now. Expect John to have a quiet weeding soon.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
The humiliating fall of "Mr Newt" plays itself out. It'd be sad, except the guy it's happening to REALLY deserves it!

Edwards' dying wife targeted for staying silent over her cheating husband's affair

Two weeks after a devastating revelation sent her husband into political exile, Elizabeth Edwards isn't getting the steady sympathy usually afforded to a woman scorned.

Instead, she's faced criticism from dedicated Democrats who think she was too willing to keep the affair a secret to help John Edwards' political ambitions, as well as her own.

At a time when she was expected to hold a prominent role in pushing an agenda of improved health care for Americans, she stands silent.

While fellow Democrats converge in Denver to nominate Barack Obama for president, Edwards remains in seclusion in North Carolina.

It seems an odd way to treat a woman with incurable cancer wronged by a cheating husband, the latest in a series of deep hardships in life that includes the death of a teenage son.

But some former followers have questioned the recklessness of keeping the affair under wraps even though her husband - a former U.S. senator, two-time presidential candidate and the 2004 vice presidential nominee - said he confessed the affair in 2006, before the campaign began in earnest the next year.

"I think she's complicit," said Brad Crone, a Raleigh-based Democratic consultant.

"Obviously, she knew. While she's the victim, she clearly didn't stand in the way of the cover-up."

Cover Ups: Typical Democrats.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Clinton Accuser's RAPE Story Aired

Juanita Broaddrick told her story to a national television audience last night, saying she did not tell authorities 21 years ago of her contention that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her because "I just don't think anyone would have believed me."

In a gripping account punctuated by sobs, the Arkansas woman told "Dateline NBC" that in her Little Rock hotel room, Clinton suddenly "turned me around and started kissing me, and that was a real shock. I first pushed him away. I just told him 'no.'... He tries to kiss me again.

He starts biting on my lip.... And then he forced me down on the bed. I just was very frightened. I tried to get away from him. I told him 'no.'... He wouldn't listen to me."

Slick fcuking Willy eh!
flip flop

Logan, WV

#8 Mar 25, 2011
He was for the US leading a No-Fly zone in Libya before he was against it. He was messing around on his wife while she had a fatal illness. He changes religions every time he re-marries - 3rd marriage, 3rd religion. It is true, if you say a lie long enough, you will find people to believe it. He was ran out of Washington for his so called ethics. He is a true politician.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2011
Bill Clinton's RAPE:

Had NBC aired the interview during the Senate impeachment trial and the furor over Monica S. Lewinsky, it might have had a significant impact on the political climate. Whether the story has any lasting significance now, outside the context of any legal or impeachment proceeding, is unclear. NBC executives say the Myers report needed further checking and corroboration before it could be broadcast.

Broaddrick was dubbed Jane Doe No. 5 in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton early last year, when Jones's attorneys cited her in court papers and she filed an affidavit calling the allegation of sexual assault "untrue." In the interview, Broaddrick, 56, said: "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life."

Broaddrick later recanted that affidavit when questioned by FBI agents working for independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr, who found her account inconclusive. Two of the House impeachment "managers" spoke to Broaddrick but did not pursue her allegation.

Broaddrick told NBC she considered coming forward last year, after Kathleen E. Willey accused the president of groping her in the Oval Office. But, she said, "I just wasn't brave enough to do it."

Dabbing at her eye with a tissue, Broaddrick said she agreed to go on camera because "I just couldn't hold it in any longer." She said she did not want her grandchildren to ask: "Why didn't you tell what this man did to you?"

NBC interviewed four friends who say Broaddrick told them about the alleged assault soon afterward, including Norma Kelsey, who said she saw Broaddrick's swollen lip and torn pantyhose that day.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2011
Democrats Attack

Broaddrick said she is pursuing no book deal or lawsuit, but that "all of these stories are floating around ... and I was tired of everybody putting their own spin on it."

Myers asked: "What is the purpose? Do you want to destroy the president?"

"No, I don't want to do anything," Broaddrick said. "I do not have an agenda. I want to put all of these rumors to rest."

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:

Bill Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

flip flop

Logan, WV

#12 Mar 25, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
In March this year Edwards' wife Elizabeth revealed her cancer had returned after first being diagnosed in 2004.
She said the disease was "no longer curable, but is completely treatable" and that they planned to continue campaigning together.
By the middle of 2008 the Democratic party will announce who their candidate will be for the November presidential election.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50346...
Elizabeth Edwards is DEAD now. Expect John to have a quiet weeding soon.
Our history is riddled with many politicians who cheated on their wives. What Edwards did was low down. That doesn't excuse Newt. If your party is going to spout high morals, and make laws forcing them on the rest of us, shouldn't you start with someone who has some?

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#13 Mar 25, 2011
flip flop wrote:
He was for the US leading a No-Fly zone in Libya before he was against it.

He was messing around on his wife while she had a fatal illness. He changes religions every time he re-marries - 3rd marriage, 3rd religion.

It is true, if you say a lie long enough, you will find people to believe it. He was ran out of Washington for his so called ethics. He is a true politician.
WHY LIE?

He was for it with COngressional Approval WHEN THE REBELS Had the Upper hand and before they were Massacred. Now it's too Little Too Late and NO Congressional Approval Making Obama's War ILLEGAL.

- OUCH!-

His ex-wife RECOVERED just fine dumbarse.

He resigned when the Congressional Majority was lost. Not ethics LIAR. He was cleared of that.
Mac-7

Addison, TX

#14 Mar 25, 2011
Ever since liberals defended Bill Clinton the president's lack of personal character does not matter.

Gringrich seems to have had a roving eye when he was younger.

But he is a briliant policy wonk who can steer the country in the direction we need to go.
Contributions

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Mar 25, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like (D) John Edwards?
Yep, I can't wait to hear from the Faux Democrat MORAL MAJORITY about Bill Clinton's many sexual escapades with other women and even a RAPE.
Let's hear what he has to say on the Issues and Policies...
The difference is John Edwards, while a scumbag, didn't base his image on Mr. Family values like Gingrich, which makes Gingrich a blatant hypocrite.

Bill Clinton got some blowjobs, so what? There are no laws against getting a blowjob.(Though I'm sure if you republicunts were in power you'd find a way to make that law)

There was a massive budget surplus during his terms and he managed the country well.

I don't see you complaining about Bush, whose economic policies and deregulations ruined this country and drove us to record deficits from record surplus.

Not to mention the two unfunded wars launched through lies that cost thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghani civilian lives.

So thousands of American lives lost somehow is better than marital infidelity?

If you think so then you and your fellow republicunts don't deserve the democracy our soldiers died for.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#16 Mar 25, 2011
flip flop wrote:
<quoted text>Our history is riddled with many politicians who cheated on their wives. What Edwards did was low down. That doesn't excuse Newt. If your party is going to spout high morals, and make laws forcing them on the rest of us, shouldn't you start with someone who has some?

50% of Marriages END IN DIVORCE. You can bet some or many of them Cheated. If you think 50% of Americans are Low Down, you're a VERY, VERY, Naive person.

Let me tell you something son:
Being Married to the WRONG PERSON or someone that you don't Love is a living Hell. 50% of Married People find themselves in just that very situation. The best thing to do if there's No Hope or willingness to fix things is END IT and Move on. Life is far too short to remain Miserable just because of a stigma about Divorce.

Bill Clinton Has ZERO Morals but was a fairly successful potus despite repealing Glass-Steagall and Signing NAFTA into Law.

We the people would prefer a SAINT to be president but that's Impossible. We simply need a sound leader that makes good & great decisions for this country. The sooner you come to that realization, the better...
Mac-7

Addison, TX

#17 Mar 25, 2011
Contributions wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is John Edwards, while a scumbag, didn't base his image on Mr. Family values like Gingrich, which makes Gingrich a blatant hypocrite.
Bill Clinton got some blowjobs, so what? There are no laws against getting a blowjob.(Though I'm sure if you republicunts were in power you'd find a way to make that law)
There was a massive budget surplus during his terms and he managed the country well.
I don't see you complaining about Bush, whose economic policies and deregulations ruined this country and drove us to record deficits from record surplus.
Not to mention the two unfunded wars launched through lies that cost thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghani civilian lives.
If you think so then you and your fellow republicunts don't deserve the democracy our soldiers died for.
"The difference is John Edwards, while a scumbag, didn't base his image on Mr. Family values like Gingrich,"

Gingrich never claimed to be without sin.

He didn't discuss his personal life at all but instead used his time in public talking about policy.
Contributions

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Mar 25, 2011
Mac-7 wrote:
Ever since liberals defended Bill Clinton the president's lack of personal character does not matter.
Gringrich seems to have had a roving eye when he was younger.
But he is a briliant policy wonk who can steer the country in the direction we need to go.
Do you even know what you are saying moron?

Gingrich caused the government shutdown of 1995 because of his petty ego and refusal to compromise on anything, which caused him his position and damaged the republican party as well as the economy.

Even Tom Delay called it the mistake of Gingrich's life, and Tom Delay is as hardcore rightwing as you can get.

Do you republicunts even know about the people you support or do you just brainlessly vote along party lines like Faux News tells you?

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2011
Contributions wrote:
<quoted text>

WHAT?

ARE YOU Fcuking High on Crack?

John Edwards played up the PERFECT MORAL FAMILY VALUES Candidate to the HILT! Geesh!

Edwards Cheated and made a Love Child ON HIS TERMINALLY ILL Wife who stood by ALL of his bullsh*t. You're an Idiot.

Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED for Obstruction of Justice and Perjury because he LIED in a Court Case against Him. He also LIED to the American people about it on National television. Pretty simple.

Gingrich is No Saint but NO ONE Else besides John Edwards in Politics CHEATED ON THEIR TERMINALLY ILL WIFE AND created a Love Child to add INSULT to Terminal Injury.

I've said many times that bush sucks you twit. Pay Attention and get you head out of Obama's arse. Maybe you should admit that Obama copying or worsening Bush's policies is WHY OBAMA SUCKS.

Unfunded Wars? WRONG. The Democrat majority Senate Authorized the Iraq War and Funded it with tax & borrowed money. Nice try to change the subject but you still got your head kicked in! LMAO!

Now that Obama's Afghan War DEATH TOLL has surpassed bush's, maybe you should realize that Obama = Bush. BOTH SUCK. Thanks for bringing up the easy comparisons sh*thead! ROFL!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Obama has produced consecutive Budgets that are $1.6 TRILLION in Deficit.

Wake Up people. We already know Obama is NOT the answer but a HUGE PROBLEM.

Someone has to replace the faux messiah quickly if this Nation is to survive. Heck, Portugal's deck is crushing the country as we speak and the POS Obama demands you lemmings INCREASE HIS DEBT CEILING!
W-T-F!

Let's hear what Gingrich and everyone else has to say before you Phony LEFT WING MORAL MAJORITY Loons spew goo all over yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore go head-to-hea... (Feb '17) Mar '17 C Kersey 15
News NBCa s Katy Tur tells a Trump-backing congressm... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 4
News The unstoppable Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Abandon Ship 1
News Mark James Miller: Why Republicans Wage War On ... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mykro 5
News Republicans demand President Obama institute a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 TeaBagging for Am... 3
News Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light (Jul '14) Sep '14 Stone 4
More from around the web