Financing children's health on the le...

Financing children's health on the least able to pay

There are 4 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Mar 15, 2009, titled Financing children's health on the least able to pay. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

William P. Bro is chief executive officer of the Kidney Cancer Association. Paula E. Bowen is chairwoman of the board of directors for the Kidney Cancer Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

“KISS THIS SMOKERS BUTT”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Trouble on the horizon? Certainly hope so, anybody with a half brain cell knows that the tobacco tax will not work

“Veritas Vincit. Pro Libertate”

peoples republic of Madison

#2 Mar 15, 2009
u cannot own me wrote:
Trouble on the horizon? Certainly hope so, anybody with a half brain cell knows that the tobacco tax will not work
I don't think that the cigarette tax was ever intended to finance S-CHIP. It was to get the majority to support the agenda, you know something for nothing, once the program is entrenched they will go oops we need more.
well

London, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Free_America wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that the cigarette tax was ever intended to finance S-CHIP. It was to get the majority to support the agenda, you know something for nothing, once the program is entrenched they will go oops we need more.
i know one thing.im a democrap,and i will never vote for one again!!!

“KISS THIS SMOKERS BUTT”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 19, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>i know one thing.im a democrap,and i will never vote for one again!!!
Make that two of us :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The unstoppable Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Abandon Ship 1
News Mark James Miller: Why Republicans Wage War On ... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mykro 6
News Republicans demand President Obama institute a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 TeaBagging for Am... 3
News Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light (Jul '14) Sep '14 Stone 4
News With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off (Jul '14) Aug '14 Mr Minder 27
News GOP works to avert Senate upset in Georgia (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 6
More from around the web