5 US Congress members meet with Juare...

5 US Congress members meet with Juarez mayor

There are 29 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 23, 2011, titled 5 US Congress members meet with Juarez mayor. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Five U.S. Congressional members met Saturday with JuA rez Mayor HA©ctor MurguA a LardizA bal in JuA rez, offering assistance toward public safety and economic improvement, local officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

United States

#23 May 23, 2011
As much as I dislike FINEPIX's post's he has a point here, when it comes to corruption it's hard to beat Congress and the Senate, after all they learned their craft starting in local politics. just look at our local's Reyes and Rodriguez.
BeAware

El Paso, TX

#24 May 23, 2011
There are so many problems here that need to be fixed. Seniors with no raises for two years. High gas prices(15 to 20 cents higher in El Paso than the rest of Texas). Rising food prices. More unemployment and rising crime rates. The congressmen are worried about Mexico. I say stop all forign aid until we get control on out spending.

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#25 May 23, 2011
Once I take office I will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross the border illegally. They will also have orders to return fire when fired upon from across the border.

Then I will authorize every state and local law enforcement agency to round up the illegals. At the same time they will arrest and prosecute those American citizens who have been hiring, renting to and/or selling to the illegals.

Once captured the illegals will be taken to Processing Centers in each state where they will be photographed, fingerprinted, stripped naked and given bright orange paper bags to cover their bodies. Then they will be marched in mass barefoot back across the border or put aboard cargo ships bound for Europe, Asia, Africa or the Middle east.

This entire operation will take 8 months with no additional costs since we will be using personnel we are currently paying and to be truthful will save us the billions of dollars we are currently spend to station our National Guard in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Once our borders are secure we can concentrate on putting Americans back to work.

This is what our Members of the Congress and President needs to be addressing and NOT Mexico's problems as if Mexico is part of the United States.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President
...Facebook Jim Hayden for President 2012
Moe

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 May 24, 2011
It makes one wonder how much pay off took place by these bums to go to Mexico. With the problems that America is facing of a massive indebtness and illegals from all over the world here, this bum has the audacity to ask for money. Sell your house here in El Paso, move back to Mexico and go to the maquialla's for a hand out and give YOUR money to the poor in Juarez!
Dig Dug

El Paso, TX

#27 May 24, 2011
lets get thier oil and close the borders.
HELLO HELLO

United States

#28 May 24, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and i bet if you were born over there you would led a revolution. Right? People with the level of ignorance you display are the ones that deserve nothing and are lucky to be born in the US. If your mother squeezed you out of her **** anywhere else on this planet, you would have been long dead by now.
Many Juarenses have moved to El Paso and rent/purchase homes. Many have been here several months and do not get Texas plates as required by law. They use El Paso roads that causes wear and tear and do not pay to help for maintenance. Also, by not getting Texas plates, they do not have to get a vehicle emissions inspection. They now contribute to pollution. Meanwhile, the rest of us have to get plates and inspections. How unfair is that? You can, however, take action. If you see Juarez-plated vehicles in your neighborhood that have been there for more than 30 days, you can anonymously report them at this website: www.epcounty.com/taxoffice/vrap/default.htm
This is a county website to report registration abuse. Also, many people from Juarez are bringing all their vehicles to El Paso and storing them by parking them on the public streets in front of the homes they are renting or buying. If you see this you can anonymously report the abandoned vehicle at this website: www.eppd.org
This is the El Paso Police Dept. website to report vehicles abandoned/stored on public roads.
By becoming proactive, you can insure that all residents obey the law and that our neighborhoods do not turn into Cd. Juarez.
The truth

Austin, TX

#29 May 25, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
Once I take office I will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross the border illegally. They will also have orders to return fire when fired upon from across the border.
Then I will authorize every state and local law enforcement agency to round up the illegals. At the same time they will arrest and prosecute those American citizens who have been hiring, renting to and/or selling to the illegals.
Once captured the illegals will be taken to Processing Centers in each state where they will be photographed, fingerprinted, stripped naked and given bright orange paper bags to cover their bodies. Then they will be marched in mass barefoot back across the border or put aboard cargo ships bound for Europe, Asia, Africa or the Middle east.
This entire operation will take 8 months with no additional costs since we will be using personnel we are currently paying and to be truthful will save us the billions of dollars we are currently spend to station our National Guard in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Once our borders are secure we can concentrate on putting Americans back to work.
This is what our Members of the Congress and President needs to be addressing and NOT Mexico's problems as if Mexico is part of the United States.
Will include all the illegals coming from Europe too? all the white trash from "DENMARK",Italians,R ussians,Asians AL

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#30 May 25, 2011
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>Will include all the illegals coming from Europe too? all the white trash from "DENMARK",Italians,R ussians,Asians AL

India Maria

Juárez, Mexico

#31 May 25, 2011
Esto va dedicado a todos los pochos a los que cagaron de aquel lado, y sólo a aquellos que se sienten gabachos pero son más indios que yo :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials see 'influx' of Cuban immigrants as l... Mar '16 Truthfull 1
News Chicken Little Chuckie Schumer: America's Disea... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Cuellar Says Budget Deal Includes Crucial Forei... Dec '15 ronnie 3
News Growing shockwave of illegal immigrants bring n... Dec '15 Truthfull 4
News House Dems willing to save John Boehner (Sep '15) Sep '15 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Justifiable Redrum 7
News Experts say Mexico, Canada border region has we... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sirius 13
More from around the web