Lawmakers Asking Questions About Incr...

Lawmakers Asking Questions About Increase in Immigrants From India

There are 8 comments on the KRGV story from May 26, 2011, titled Lawmakers Asking Questions About Increase in Immigrants From India. In it, KRGV reports that:

Lawmakers are now asking questions about the increase in illegal immigrants from India at a Homeland Security hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRGV.

US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#1 May 26, 2011
It's a race between the East Indians and the Mexicans to see who will take over the US of A. Our government is pathetic when comes to stopping illegal immigration. More scams more fraud more crime, thanks federal government.
Hector

United States

#3 May 26, 2011
yernogood__ wrote:
Its time to fight back or get out of here. I'm arming!
So far you've armed yourself with B.S. coming out of your mouth lol

Quirky - 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 May 26, 2011
Most Likely USMAIL-XIV Has something to do with it !

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#6 May 27, 2011
I have to wonder if there were a surge in Anglo-Saxon illegal Immigrants from Europe into the USA, would this still be a problem?
cal

Houston, TX

#7 May 27, 2011
The Real American wrote:
I have to wonder if there were a surge in Anglo-Saxon illegal Immigrants from Europe into the USA, would this still be a problem?
question for you. Are the cartels out of Mexico listed on any terrorist watch lists? They sure seem like terrorist organizations to me.
Mona

Seattle, WA

#8 May 27, 2011
This is the next group to address. They have been hiding behind the mexicans, but equally as destructive with forged documents, etc.

They are, however, better educated than the average hispanic illegal alien. The bad news is that they accept subminimal wages in the tech and professional fields, further driving down our wages.
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#10 May 27, 2011
The Real American wrote:
Of course. Do you think Russian mobsters mind their Ps and Qs just because they're in the US? Lawlessness is lawlessness.

Oh - and please stop the glaringly transparent, feeble attempts at using the now-tattered-beyond-recognitio n race card.
Mona

Seattle, WA

#11 May 27, 2011
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Do you think Russian mobsters mind their Ps and Qs just because they're in the US? Lawlessness is lawlessness.
Oh - and please stop the glaringly transparent, feeble attempts at using the now-tattered-beyond-recognitio n race card.
Hey Guys! I have done some work in the juvenille detention center in my state. I see a LOT(!) of illegal alien Ukraine and Russian kids. They are sooo into corruption, drugs, theivery, syndication stuff, etc. Really scary kinda no conscious kids. Not scared of much, beefy kinda guys.

America is being overrun with illegal aliens from all walks of life, and we are still watching DWTS's every night!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small-town church where shooting was center of ... Nov '17 Evangelical Scam 5
News Undocumented 10-Year-Old With Cerebral Palsey D... Oct '17 tomin cali 6
News Border Patrol halts building of wall (Nov '08) Oct '17 liarrrrr 12
News Congressmen oppose Texas wildlife refuge as bor... Aug '17 Red Crosse 80
News Endangered Texas Rep. Will Hurd, charts an inde... Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News 'Full Measure': No going back new (Mar '17) Mar '17 spytheweb 2
News How the 9th Circuit Is Forcing DHS To Separate ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 tomin cali 5
More from around the web