Texas sheriff presents evidence backi...

Texas sheriff presents evidence backing up story of Mexican lake pi...

There are 27 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Texas sheriff presents evidence backing up story of Mexican lake pi.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Mexican government has opened a federal investigation into the reported shooting of an American tourist on a U.S.-Mexico border lake, The Associated Press reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
el paso times sux

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2010
"A similar search had begun a day earlier but was called off after members of a drug cartel apparently threatened the law officers." Since when do cartels tell law enforcement agents what to do. Mexico is all screwed up and unfortunately we are getting stuck right in the middle of it.
geo

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2010
call in the shallow water navy boats and see who's who. if we don't stop them now , they're gonna succeed like they're doing now in their country.
Enough

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2010
el paso times sux wrote:
"A similar search had begun a day earlier but was called off after members of a drug cartel apparently threatened the law officers." Since when do cartels tell law enforcement agents what to do. Mexico is all screwed up and unfortunately we are getting stuck right in the middle of it.
The cartels are always in charge. Mexico has lost its control of its country.

Its simple as this, get our law enforcement out there backed up with ATF or Navy Seals or any special force team. If the cartels get pissed off and start to shoot, just wipe them out. The Zetas are bunch of cowards. Does anybody really believe that this cartels/gunmen/animals have any training how to shoot at the enemy? Yeah right!

Let's just go out there and take care of business and bring back this lady's husband body and be done with this. I really really doubt it that the Mexican government will be upset at us if we are doing them a favor to get rid part of there drug cartel problem.
susemarie

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Our Federal Government will do nothing. What will the Mexican President think? Oh my! perception is everything to current Admin.

But What about this. This has happened twice already in this very place. So why are people not smart enough to decide on their own that Mexico is not the right place to play. Really people. By now everyone should be able to figure out that unless you have a small army of your own and you are willing to engage the enemy, you better take your fun time in Disney Land. If not, dont act so suprised.
cal66iber

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2010
some of you people need to wake up to the fact that the cartels want drugs illegal more than the ATF does , thats what makes drugs so valuable and profitable,there illegal ,thats why the cartel has more money than the Mexican government ! legalize controlled substances and they go broke ,we rake in new tax revenues ,we save billions on the farce they call the war on drugs ,case closed
EP FD

AOL

#6 Oct 8, 2010
Mexico is "Third World".....basically Suck!
geo

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2010
I WENT TO the welfare office to try to get some assistance with my propane since i was paying child support and house bills etc, i was denied but after working for the fed gov and being a vet, i was denied even though i told them i would pay them back, DENIED, but yet there were 30 or so mex women getting assistance, what can i say...
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#8 Oct 8, 2010
el paso times sux wrote:
Well, if you're at the OK Corral and the other dudes have bigger cannons, then you back off gracefully...if they give you the chance!
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#9 Oct 8, 2010
then come back... just make sure you have the equipment to back up any big talk.
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#10 Oct 8, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
some of you people need to wake up to the fact that the cartels want drugs illegal more than the ATF does , thats what makes drugs so valuable and profitable,there illegal ,thats why the cartel has more money than the Mexican government ! legalize controlled substances and they go broke ,we rake in new tax revenues ,we save billions on the farce they call the war on drugs ,case closed
absolutely, but let's not forget who also wants their cut of these huge profits.... the good ol' bunch of "patriotic" politicians, "upstanding" businessmen, and yes, even some "zealous" law enforcement folks on this side of the river.
They sure as heck don't want to see the candy store close it's doors.
geo

San Antonio, TX

#11 Oct 8, 2010
you are probably a me-scan not Mexican, your taking about my money, yep just what i thought so hey if it wasn't for spell check you would look like a pandejo. dummass
geo

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 8, 2010
hey me scan do spell check, that's not the way you spell zetas, .. dumb ass me scan, and bye the way ask your old laddie if i have the equipment, i know your ass. Bissau
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#13 Oct 8, 2010
geo wrote:
you are probably a me-scan not Mexican, your taking about my money, yep just what i thought so hey if it wasn't for spell check you would look like a pandejo. dummass
Wow...and where is your spell check ....mamon?
You've been breathing too much of that Amarillo cowcra*p- laden air too long Cacamouth.... hahaha!
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#14 Oct 8, 2010
geo wrote:
I WENT TO the welfare office to try to get some assistance with my propane since i was paying child support and house bills etc, i was denied but after working for the fed gov and being a vet, i was denied even though i told them i would pay them back, DENIED, but yet there were 30 or so mex women getting assistance, what can i say...
you can say: "Geo must be the most ugly-looking, stunk-up piece of cr*p to hit the streets of Texas". Try buying a brain... even an ant's would help you out considerably. mojonsote menso!
Set up your tent at the welfare office door....maybe they'll feel sorry for you and your slimey tribe.
geo

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 8, 2010
your a DUMASS
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#16 Oct 8, 2010
geo wrote:
your a DUMASS
Is that it? no more? no mas?
you're not from Amarillo..... Juarez, maybe!
just passin' through, right?
for your sake, I hope it doesn't get too cold tonite
geo

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2010
like i said i know who you are and your old laddie knows me well. like a deep well, just ask her, of course shell denial it. hey its been fun.........
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#19 Oct 8, 2010
geo wrote:
like i said i know who you are and your old laddie knows me well. like a deep well, just ask her, of course shell denial it. hey its been fun.........
fun? fun? hahaha... and like I said... hope you find a way to make it thru the night without freezing your empty head. hahaha..!
Good night!
carlitos

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 8, 2010
why the fook are they boating on a lake that is known for this type of things?!?!? really, i feel bad for the guy , but at some point we gotta stop being so fooking stupid!
JMH3

Carrizozo, NM

#21 Oct 9, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
The first attempt at "Prohibition" in this country was an utter failure and made the criminals rich.
This attempt is a disaster beyond comprehension.
At least the Mafia used some of their profits to build what we know as Las Vegas, what will these cartels build?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News newFull Measure: Broken Dreams May '16 wild child 2
News Officials see 'influx' of Cuban immigrants as l... Mar '16 Truthfull 1
News Chicken Little Chuckie Schumer: America's Disea... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Cuellar Says Budget Deal Includes Crucial Forei... (Dec '15) Dec '15 ronnie 3
News Growing shockwave of illegal immigrants bring n... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Truthfull 4
News House Dems willing to save John Boehner (Sep '15) Sep '15 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Justifiable Redrum 7
More from around the web