Mexico opens probe into reported lake...

Mexico opens probe into reported lake shooting

There are 8 comments on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Oct 9, 2010, titled Mexico opens probe into reported lake shooting. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

The Mexican government said Friday it has opened a federal investigation into the reported shooting of an American tourist on a border lake plagued by Mexican pirates and strongly denied delaying action on finding the man or his attackers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

Susan

AOL

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Her story isn't adding up. My gut tells me, she murdered her husband! She is lying! It will come out! She is too calm and showing no, emotion!
Suds

Hallowell, ME

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Suds

Hallowell, ME

#3 Oct 9, 2010
mexican scumbag

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2010
Susan wrote:
Her story isn't adding up. My gut tells me, she murdered her husband! She is lying! It will come out! She is too calm and showing no, emotion!
You mexican chitbag

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2010
It looks to me, the American version of the Gaza Boat Action.
The borders are gone, this is the WH position.
Susan

AOL

#6 Oct 10, 2010
mexican scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>You mexican chitbag
You have No, Idea about Me or anyone else on Topix!You can be a cyer bully and hide behind your stupid screen name, I don't appreciate the name calling! I see you live in Kentucky! Karma will get You!
Suds

Hallowell, ME

#7 Oct 10, 2010
RayOne wrote:
It looks to me, the American version of the Gaza Boat Action.
The borders are gone, this is the WH position.
Rad that she is a liar:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/tiff...
Suds

Hallowell, ME

#8 Oct 10, 2010
She knows identity of shooter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressmen oppose Texas wildlife refuge as bor... Aug 12 Red Crosse 80
News Endangered Texas Rep. Will Hurd, charts an inde... Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News 'Full Measure': No going back new Mar '17 spytheweb 2
News How the 9th Circuit Is Forcing DHS To Separate ... Mar '17 tomin cali 5
News Texas Dem: Natural barriers a challenge to bord... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Group wants fence provision out (Sep '09) Feb '17 Citizen 9
News Dem Rep: DHS Releasing Illegal Immigrants Into ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 slick willie expl... 15
More from around the web