Mexican police commander investigatin...

Mexican police commander investigating reported shooting of US tourist found dead

There are 1 comment on the Journal-Pioneer story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Mexican police commander investigating reported shooting of US tourist found dead. In it, Journal-Pioneer reports that:

A Mexican police commander investigating the disappearance of an American tourist on a border lake plagued by pirates was killed, U.S. and Mexican officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Pioneer.

Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Why aren't we treating this like the war it is? Gunboats on the lake. Armed and dangerous military on the borders. As I typed this, I realized it sounded like I was talking about the Mexican terrorists. I'm talking American boats and military, taking it right to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Justifiable Redrum 7
News Experts say Mexico, Canada border region has we... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sirius 13
News Rep. Cuellar: Democrats Lost 'Window' to Pass I... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Asian Guy 5
News Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds (Jul '14) Aug '14 teddyr4me 331
News Obama blamed for immigration influx (Jul '14) Aug '14 scirocco 199
News House OKs bill for crisis on US-Mexico border (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 17
News More Funds to Local Law Enforcement on Border (Jul '14) Jul '14 spud 3
More from around the web