Michelle Malkin The Slaughter on the ...

Michelle Malkin The Slaughter on the Southern Border

There are 1 comment on the KTKZ-AM Sacramento story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Michelle Malkin The Slaughter on the Southern Border. In it, KTKZ-AM Sacramento reports that:

At a joint press conference with Mexican President Felipe Calderon last year, President Obama vowed to make ending border violence a "top priority." How's that hope and change working out? Drug-related crime is out of control, the State Department is warning spring-break vacationers to avoid the Mexican states of Durango, Coahuila and Chihuahua, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTKZ-AM Sacramento.

The Nomad

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#1 Mar 17, 2010
Malkin is only saying what I was saying when the US agreed to send billions of dollars to Mexico to fight the drug cartels. I said it then and will repeat it now: to provide money, training and military equipment to the Mexican government is no different than training wolves how to better attack the grazing sheep. And that is what has happened and will happen in the future...and will only get worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Cuellar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dem Rep: DHS Releasing Illegal Immigrants Into ... Jan 9 slick willie expl... 16
News Newest Blue Dog Sides with GOP on Repeal of Mid... Jan 5 Captain Yesterday 2
News Murders Up, but El Paso Still Safe, Lawmakers Say Dec 28 Analyst 6
News Border leaders think Trump's tough talk on NAFT... Nov '16 Deportable 26
News South Texas considered possible route for high-... Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Obama blamed for immigration influx (Jul '14) Jun '16 nanoanomaly 196
News newFull Measure: Broken Dreams (May '16) May '16 wild child 2
More from around the web