Sowards aims to claim the conservative vote

When Lt. Gov. John Sanchez entered the U.S. Senate race last week, fellow GOP candidate Greg Sowards of Las Cruces sent out a press release tarring him with the "M" word. Full Story
Silver voter

United States

#1 May 29, 2011
Oh wow; can't wait for this campaign to get rolling. All the Republicans can beat each other up while playing the "who's the (pick one) most, real, life long- conservative". We're any of them born a Conservative? Pledged "no new taxes" while in pre-school? Stand by!
Here's what I would be more interested in- 1)forget the labels, 2) give us some original thought, and 3) tell us how it is you are the right/best/brightest/most capable candidate to serve the second district of NEW MEXICO.
THAT might get my attention.
Derrr

Silver City, NM

#2 May 29, 2011
When is a politician not lying? When they are asleep, maybe not even then.
Wwhhhooooppppeee eee

United States

#3 May 31, 2011
This guy couldn't get elected Student Body President- even in his 6th year of High School.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heather Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired U.S. Attorneys to Defend Records (Mar '07) Oct '13 positronium 3
Their View: Spaceport represents new economy fo... (May '13) May '13 CornDogz 9
Man releases apology for registering his dog to... (Mar '12) Apr '13 Anonymous 22
GOP pursues last chances to upend Senate Dems (Nov '12) Nov '12 imaginaryfriend 3
Steve Pearce, Heather Wilson make late campaign... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Fodknocker 6
NM Senate poll shows Heinrich leading Wilson (Oct '12) Nov '12 Concha Pena 18
Wilson, Heinrich both claims Navajo support (Nov '12) Nov '12 merle 1
•••

Heather Wilson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••