Son of former U.S. Rep. Zach Wamp runs headlong into criticism

Oct 8, 2011 Full story: Chattanooga Times Free Press

The youthful son of a well-known Tennessee politician declares for public office and runs headlong into criticism about his inexperience and effort to ride the coattails of his famous father.

Full Story
paul luster

Bakewell, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2011
whats he famous ? nothing , we remember the bootlicker that was aginst the fair tax that would end the i.r.s., we remember the 700billion bailouts to the bankster crooks so his daddy was a crook now another wamp wimp i dont want a wamp greeting me at the walmart store u scums that sold us out u traitors go get u a job at kfc learn how to serve cause u sure in the hell dont know how to lead or be like your shamful daddy be a bootlicker to the federal reserve like bob corker ron paul 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a comment (Jul '09) Mar '13 MCITP MCSE 7
Tenn. Sen. Bob Corker defeats 4 challengers to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Allen 11
Artur Davis considering party switch (Jan '12) Jan '12 Really 1
Former Democrat Congressman Scolds NBC's Andrea... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Flippsy 1
House issues slavery apology (Jul '08) Oct '11 swedenforever 190
Unflappable a C Wharton wins Memphis mayoral race (Oct '11) Oct '11 Goober 4
Unflappable a C Wharton wins Memphis mayoral race (Oct '11) Oct '11 filbert-the-bold 7
•••

Harold Ford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••