Border patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' from gunmen

Jun 29, 2012 Full story: Fox News

A pocket card handed out to Homeland Security employees in April detailing how they should handle an "active shooter" situation.

Full Story
norm9do

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2012
These opressive limitations that have been placed upon the border patrol over the past few years should come to a halt in January 2013. It is surprising that they haven's actually disarmed them to make them totally ineffective!
Texasjust777

Texarkana, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2012
I gave up on the "Annointd One's Homeland Security right after Ft. Hood. This is more of the same till he is voted out of office. So now I carry my own homeland security, and I don't run and hide from armed illegal aliens who pose a threat to me or my family. This is anothr reason to get nd keep a concealed handgun license and to carry. I sure hope Texas Law enforcement dont follow that same policy coming down from Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Squach 11,839
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won Oct '14 Le Jimbo 35
As Election Day nears, Democrats lead in fundra... Jul '14 Far Away 26
Pratt's position on 2nd Amd and politicians' fe... Jul '14 Tory II 1
Palin explains 'blood libel' comment (Jan '11) Jun '14 swedenforever 520
Rep. Vance McAllister kissed. Now can he make u... (Apr '14) Apr '14 serfs up 3
Tornadoes Caused by Military? Recent Events Fue... (May '11) Mar '14 noah 22

Representative Gabrielle Giffords People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE