Cruel June for Obama, Dems _ and coul...

Cruel June for Obama, Dems _ and could get worse

There are 14 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Cruel June for Obama, Dems _ and could get worse. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Single Sign-On: You can use Facebook account to log in to LasVegasSun.com. President Barack Obama and the Democrats are facing the cruel reality of June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

LOL

Saint George, UT

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Cruel June for Obama.....how about July,August,Sept,Oct and Nov. Can we make them at least as cruel? We can do it!!!!!!!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 7, 2012
The artcle says: "Former Rep. Chet Edwards, D-Texas, said Obama and Democrats need to put the economic outlook in context _ gone are the recession days of losing 700,000 jobs per month and a nation on the verge of a second Great Depression. The country is moving forward, he said."

The only country seeming to be moving forward is Mexico because the Obamination administration is permitting all of Mexico to come here to illegally compete for any jobs the USA has. Since most Mexicans can't do the high tech jobs, the federal government imports other foreign nationals to take those jobs.

Not to mention the Mexican drug cartels, who are able to carry out their crimes here with impunity under the federal government's protection.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
The artcle says: "Former Rep. Chet Edwards, D-Texas, said Obama and Democrats need to put the economic outlook in context _ gone are the recession days of losing 700,000 jobs per month and a nation on the verge of a second Great Depression. The country is moving forward, he said."
The only country seeming to be moving forward is Mexico because the Obamination administration is permitting all of Mexico to come here to illegally compete for any jobs the USA has. Since most Mexicans can't do the high tech jobs, the federal government imports other foreign nationals to take those jobs.
Not to mention the Mexican drug cartels, who are able to carry out their crimes here with impunity under the federal government's protection.
It's a shame that the border whites are too lazy to do that type of work. Much easier to collect and complain about no 'real' work.

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that the border whites are too lazy to do that type of work. Much easier to collect and complain about no 'real' work.
And what 'type of work' are you referring to? The hundreds of thousands of illegals I see in Houston don't pick veggies. They all drive new, gas-guzzling SUV peenie cars and work where they don't get their hands dirty (literally - figuratively, trafficking illegal drugs makes their hands plenty dirty).
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Jun 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
Cruel June for Obama.....how about July,August,Sept,Oct and Nov. Can we make them at least as cruel? We can do it!!!!!!!
YES WE CAN!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
And what 'type of work' are you referring to? The hundreds of thousands of illegals I see in Houston don't pick veggies. They all drive new, gas-guzzling SUV peenie cars and work where they don't get their hands dirty (literally - figuratively, trafficking illegal drugs makes their hands plenty dirty).
All? Prove it.
Sounds like more of a police problem. Let's cut 'em back some more.

Bwaaaaaaa

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
All? Prove it.
Sounds like more of a police problem. Let's cut 'em back some more.
Bwaaaaaaa
Then how would all your illegal relatives earn a living?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Then how would all your illegal relatives earn a living?
Your diversion proves you're cornered and answerless. Next.......

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Your diversion proves you're cornered and answerless. Next.......
Nah. Your previous post made no sense and didn't corner anyone. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#11 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Nah. Your previous post made no sense and didn't corner anyone. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Based on your drivel, you surely don't. But keep telling yourself you're making a difference. No one else is going to.

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Based on your drivel, you surely don't. But keep telling yourself you're making a difference. No one else is going to.
So bitter, with nothing of value to say. LOL!
Realist

Greensboro, NC

#13 Jun 8, 2012
What is happening is exactly what goes on in Chicago Politics every second of every day. America is awakeing and does not like where this President is taking the nation. Not to late to change the direction in 2012.
B Obama

Medindie, Australia

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Banana 2012, all the way!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!!

If you give me another 4 year term in the oval office, I solemnly pledge to "transform" America into a banana republic right before your very eyes!!!!

We will always have something nutritious & yellow to eat. Undoubtedly, we would be the envy of all the world's economies!!

King of the world!!!!
YOU & ME, TOGETHER "FOREVER"

I am gunna make "grammy" sooooo proud......... PROUD!!!!!!!!

Vote Barry, or be a sinful racist warmonger. Huzzah for America!!!!
B Obama

Medindie, Australia

#15 Jun 9, 2012
"If I don't (insert broken promise) I SHOULD NOT be reelected"

- actual Obama quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Searching for answers in the face ... Jun 16 National Alligato... 5
News Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Jun 13 Dubya 605
News Arizona rancher: Judgment upheld against Arizon... (Feb '11) Mar '16 Mexican Lottery W... 37
News Palin explains 'blood libel' comment (Jan '11) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 527
News Highlights from Obama's past State of the Union... Jan '16 LeDuped 14
News 'We can't be intimidated' (Aug '15) Sep '15 RINO MAN 384
News Westboro Baptist Church to Use Tucson Massacre ... (Jan '11) Aug '15 Toupee makers 101
More from around the web