Rookie Democrat draws fire for Holder...

Rookie Democrat draws fire for Holder vote

There are 37 comments on the Politico story from Jul 1, 2012, titled Rookie Democrat draws fire for Holder vote. In it, Politico reports that:

More fallout on the left against Democrats who voted last week to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2012
A Dem with some balls. Fcuk the rest, especially those gutless walk-outs like Pelosi et al.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Jul 1, 2012

A rookie Democrat Votes to restore Transparency and the Obamacrats are Furious.

That says it all.

What Filth!

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Jul 1, 2012

Turns out the Vote to Determine if Eric Holder was in CONTEMPT was a Bipartisan Vote. Many other Dems became Enemies of the Obama State by voting the Truth.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2012
The others walked out so they could hold hands with the Old Hippy, Nancy.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#5 Jul 1, 2012
You know the end is near when they start to eat thier own.

Pathetic! Only a handful of decent people even left in the Democrat Party.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Jul 1, 2012
doing the right thing has never been harder...for a democrat.
Dave

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Proof that if a Democrat reaches across the aisle in a bipartisan vote his own party will cut that hand off. They are always screaming that the Republicans are a party of "no" and won't come half way. Look what happens when one of their own tries to do it. Hypocrites all.

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 1, 2012
What's this rookie sht? Does that mean they come in as a demoMouse and leave as a democRat?
Anyone with half a brain knows it's best to steer clear of a holder/obama F&F train wreck.
DontRenege2012

Carmel, IN

#9 Jul 1, 2012
Pretty smart of ron barber to vote to hold holder in contempt of Congress. DemocRats, especially holder, are about as popular as the tur d in the punchbowl in Arizona. Ron must be looking ahead to increase his reelection chances by distancing himself from the disastrous treasonous obamanation regime.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Some came in 2010 with integrity to change things. to see the truth in DC...and the old crowd eats 'em alive. These people won't allow that kind of character in "their town" or in the Hall of Congress. How I wish we would vote out almost everyone there, D's & R's, who have been there over 2 terms.

(And while we're at it change their life-long benefits!)
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Gabby wasn't a Pelosi leftwing lunatic. It is only right and proper that her replacement isn't a sanfran style freak. Not all American Democrats are soulless Monsters like these Obama Hate America "progressives".

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
Gabby wasn't a Pelosi leftwing lunatic. It is only right and proper that her replacement isn't a sanfran style freak. Not all American Democrats are soulless Monsters like these Obama Hate America "progressives".
They tried to connect Palin, Limbaugh et al to the shootings when all along the shootings pointed towards obama/ayers...

"Ayers also created, in collaboration with longtime communist Mike Klonsky, the so-called "Small Schools Movement" (SSM), where individual schools committed themselves to the promotion of specific political themes and pushed students to “confront issues of inequity, war, and violence.” A chief goal of SSM is to teach students that American capitalism is a racist, materialistic doctrine that has done incalculable harm to societies all over the world. One of the more infamous students to attend an SSM school (Mountain View High School in Arizona) was Jared Lee Loughner, the gunman who -- on January 8, 2011 in Tucson -- shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in the head, leaving her in critical condition. Loughner also sprayed gunfire at others in the vicinity, wounding thirteen and killing six."

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

“Move Over, Or Get Moved Over!”

Since: Jul 12

The End of The White Man

#14 Jul 1, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Turns out the Vote to Determine if Eric Holder was in CONTEMPT was a Bipartisan Vote. Many other Dems became Enemies of the Obama State by voting the Truth.
Shut up you filthy white beast!
You never talk about the Honorable Holder or our great leader President Obama the King of Kings.
You gonna find out real quick what Allah has in store for you devils and all the racist hateful evil shYt you done to god's children.
You filthy beast.

“Move Over, Or Get Moved Over!”

Since: Jul 12

The End of The White Man

#15 Jul 1, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
You know the end is near when they start to eat thier own.
Pathetic! Only a handful of decent people even left in the Democrat Party.
Oh your end is near alright you filthy beast!
The end of the devil race is coming real soon you devil.
Go back to your filthy cave beast wife.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Whiteys Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>Oh your end is near alright you filthy beast!
A big grab my crotch Sho' Nuff Yow'sm to that!
Goodbye Obama

Bel Air, MD

#19 Jul 1, 2012
It's so sad when a Dem tries to do the right and moral thing, and gets castrated by his own. Justice Roberts voted what he believed was the right thing to do. The Repubs aren't disowning Roberts at all. They accept his decision, then begin plans to oust Obama. Such different morals between Dems and Repubs. I've always said the Dems are the party of immoral, self-centered, power-hungry losers... and this article proves it.
Goodbye Obama

Bel Air, MD

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Did everyone like how Pelosi pulled the race card in the Holder issue? When all else fails (including the truth and morality), then cry racism! That is such a given for the Dem party, and so sad that it's all one-sided. Where was Pelosi when Justice Thomas was being unfairly with lies? Was that racism, too? Oh wait, he's conservative, so the Dems don't give a darn. The fact that they will allow the top attorney in our country and the Pres to cover-up the immoral and illegal practices in Fast and Furious, well,,, that says it all for the Dems. If it were reversed, and the AG was a Repub, all conservatives would want a full investigation, with no cover-ups. Dems are def the party of immorality and corruption. Obama is definitely the BEST person to lead that party!
Goodbye Obama

Bel Air, MD

#21 Jul 1, 2012
Whiteys Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>Oh your end is near alright you filthy beast!
Just wondering: You are calling yourself "Whitey's Nightmare". Freedom of speech... i don't have a problem with it. However, would anyone object to someone calling themselves "Blackie's Nightmare"? Hmmmm... double standard much? Racism definitely exists in America, but only by the Dems and some blacks (especially their heroes like Sharpton and Jackson). Very sad for what could have been a wonderful addition to the American culture. I guess there are a few bad eggs in every situation.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#23 Jul 1, 2012
The NRA is carefully keeping a score card on this issue.

And the world laughs ...
drink the hive

Anonymous Proxy

#24 Jul 1, 2012
One Time I Had Seizure When I Was Deciding Between Pesto Or Pineapple And Bacon...

http://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/CSP/CSP7...

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Apr 26 Divorce Attorney 604
News Arizona rancher: Judgment upheld against Arizon... (Feb '11) Mar '16 Mexican Lottery W... 37
News Palin explains 'blood libel' comment (Jan '11) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 527
News Highlights from Obama's past State of the Union... Jan '16 LeDuped 14
News 'We can't be intimidated' (Aug '15) Sep '15 RINO MAN 384
News Westboro Baptist Church to Use Tucson Massacre ... (Jan '11) Aug '15 Toupee makers 101
News Giffords To Step Down From Congress (Jan '12) Jul '15 Please farts 3
More from around the web