Obama tangles with Arizona Gov. Jan B...

Obama tangles with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer over immigration book

There are 1141 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 25, 2012, titled Obama tangles with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer over immigration book. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Still > 38 million, says Nielsen: http://t.co/PxIk6IPE #SOTU @ DavidNakamura : Dust-up in the desert: Obama tangles with AZ governor Jan Brewer over her depiction of him in her immigration book http://t.co/wsi8ZkwF @ DavidNakamura : PHOTO: Cranes provide symbolic backdrop for Obama in Phoenix to speak on "an economy built to last" ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
ShrivelledUpOldB ag

Toronto, Canada

#1369 May 5, 2012
I pity that shrivelled up, bitter old witch. She's a typical right-winger who lashes out at others over her own shortcomings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP congressional hopeful admonishes foe's 'amn... (May '10) Oct '17 C Kersey 2
News Tornadoes Caused by Military? Recent Events Fue... (May '11) Sep '17 Ammo_45 21
News Sarah Palin sues NY Times over editorial tying ... Jul '17 spud 126
News Former Congresswoman Giffords, wounded in 2011 ... (Jun '15) Jun '17 Dementia mental c... 20
News Warship USS Gabrielle Giffords commissioned in ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 CodeTalker 4
News Warship USS Gabrielle Giffords commissioned in ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Julia 6
News Navy to commission USS Gabrielle Giffords (Dec '16) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 17
More from around the web