Booker Brings Education Ideas To New Jersey Senate Race

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 11

Cory Booker had just 53 days to convince New Jersey Democrats to nominate him to be the state's next U.S. Senator, but the Newark mayor spent Friday afternoon speaking to hundreds boys not yet old enough to vote.

Full Story
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Jun 23, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Valley of Decision.....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Jun 23, 2013
What's ur Zip?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Jun 23, 2013
King Kong

Fishers, IN

#6 Jun 23, 2013
hahaha two ding dong inda topix!!;-000
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
It's a Michael Jackson dream come true.
I see you haven't taken your meds today!
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#10 Jun 24, 2013

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Education ideas from HIM?. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH A
The puke bucket democreeps are responsible for our union backed, 25th ranked, math and science system we have now, and HE'S going to show us how to fix it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA.
The kids coming out of public schools today can't even spell "HA".
What a stupid joke Booger is. LOL
Education ideas? SHEESH. Give us a break, Booger. Get rid of public school unions, then we can start to talk.
It cost Nj residents over $29k to teach each student in Newark, Nj, grades K through 8.
TWENTY-NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR EACH STUDENT!

And the money doesn't come from Newark residents. It comes from the rest of the state.

He doesn't even budget Newrak schools! What ideas could he possibly have?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#12 Jun 24, 2013
The bottom line is strong evidence for gas leaking into drinking water in some cases," Robert Jackson, an environmental scientist at Duke University in Durham, N.C., told NBC News. "We think the likeliest explanation is leaky wells," he added.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#14 Jun 24, 2013
newarksunshine

Kearny, NJ

#15 Aug 6, 2013
If my.booger correctly balanced his budget instead of submitting it late so it could not be reviewed by the city counsel who would see how much money he is handing out to phoney organizations and ghost employees newark would stand independently. Thats right his friends are tax abared. Not a dime comes from the rock, prudential....and then this fool sells the police department but gives his107 admin staff raises getting himself to a measly 164,367. A year. People out of newark dont know him or his policies target newark2,000count homeless population by helping house50 people. Yet he endorses forclosure. Raising municipal taxes 58% in 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruised from midterm elections, Democrats face ... Nov '14 Cement Heads 37
40,000 Expected at India Day Parade Sep '14 I Agree 3
Feds Probe Christie's Use Of Sandy Relief Funds (Jan '14) Sep '14 swedenforever 20
Obamacare's disappearing insurance mandate (Mar '14) Mar '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
Chris Christie not the first to use disaster ai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ohh Emm Gee 11
Is the end near for Chris Christie? (Feb '14) Feb '14 then 1
U.S. prosecutors subpoena documents in N.J. bri... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fingiswold 8
More from around the web