Legislation Would Provide More Chirop...

Legislation Would Provide More Chiropractors at VA Centers Nationwide

There are 212 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Apr 30, 2007, titled Legislation Would Provide More Chiropractors at VA Centers Nationwide. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

“Putting more chiropractors into VA hospitals will give more seniors additional options for care”

It's looking more promising for veterans to get proper chiropractic care for common ailments such as neck pain, low back pain and degenerative conditions. via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#204 Sep 11, 2010
You can cry that I am "not" a chiropractic expert, yet my posts reveal that I know the chiropractic enterprise far better than you do.

You are not even aware of the thousands of upper cervical chiroquackers who treat ALL their "patients" by tweraking their necks.

You are not even aware of the huge cult influence within the chiropractic enterprise. Cults like maximized living, DE, network, nucca society and scientology.

You're damn right I'm angry,.... nyou quacks are ripping off innocent and desperate people.

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.

Now, back to the coward "NYCC doctor" who is also afraid to admit to the overwhelming fraud in his field,.....

Now, back to more quackery NYCC doctor. Your "colleague" the quack "aerial" who posts here says he treats "deep wounds". Seeing as how its illegal for chiropractors to debride, irrigate, dress, place drains and culture wounds. And the fact that chiropractors are not trained in wound care, what the hell is your problem in not condemning this quack?

Like I've said before NYCC Doctor, you're becoming a "fine" chiropractor. Afraid to denounce even your quack colleague, never mind an ability to face the fact that your field in overwhelmed with quackery.

I've laid out the facts. Want to call me a "liar" as your response? Want to ignore the facts? You're no better than the quack "aerial". Quack quack
Aerial View

AOL

#205 Sep 11, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
You can cry that I am "not" a chiropractic expert, yet my posts reveal that I know the chiropractic enterprise far better than you do.
You are not even aware of the thousands of upper cervical chiroquackers who treat ALL their "patients" by tweraking their necks.
You are not even aware of the huge cult influence within the chiropractic enterprise. Cults like maximized living, DE, network, nucca society and scientology.
You're damn right I'm angry,.... nyou quacks are ripping off innocent and desperate people.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
Now, back to the coward "NYCC doctor" who is also afraid to admit to the overwhelming fraud in his field,.....
Now, back to more quackery NYCC doctor. Your "colleague" the quack "aerial" who posts here says he treats "deep wounds". Seeing as how its illegal for chiropractors to debride, irrigate, dress, place drains and culture wounds. And the fact that chiropractors are not trained in wound care, what the hell is your problem in not condemning this quack?
Like I've said before NYCC Doctor, you're becoming a "fine" chiropractor. Afraid to denounce even your quack colleague, never mind an ability to face the fact that your field in overwhelmed with quackery.
I've laid out the facts. Want to call me a "liar" as your response? Want to ignore the facts? You're no better than the quack "aerial". Quack quack
Hey folks. CHECK THIS OUT!

Irahat (a handle on chirotalk, could be wisdom!)
http://www.kitssportschiro.com/index.php (the website on his profile)

This is on chirotalk, wisdom's church. "irahat", a handle on chirotalk, said the above was HIS website! A chiropractor from Vancouver. You say, so what? Well, get this: If you read "irahat's" posts on chirotalk he sounds EXACTLY like wisdom. In one post he said "We must shut down the chiropractic enterprise... then continues, "and empty the chiropractic diaper." Who does that sound like? The creep wisdom, that's who!
ha ha ha ha ha What have I been telling you all along. Irahat is either wisdom, a self hating chiropractor (since that Vancouver chiropractor really talks himself up) or chirotalk is a CULT and they ALL talk like that, i.e. "enterprise, diaper, etc." HUGELY BUSTED! And oh my so OWNED. Hey, I think I'll repost this hundreds of times!!! Don't forget, go to chirotalk and on the bottom, where it says search the web or chirotalk.com type in irahat or diaper and you see this post. You had better do it quick before wisdom and chirotalk take down that handle since they were busted.
What have I been telling you all along? Chirotalk is cult and the place where losers meet. What have I been telling you? he he he he he
Aerial View

AOL

#207 Sep 11, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
You've got quite an imagination dumnb ass.
Glad you're reading "chirotalk" however.
You've got a lot to learn abvout chiropractic.
my posts reveal that I know the chiropractic enterprise far better than you do.
You are not even aware of the thousands of upper cervical chiroquackers who treat ALL their "patients" by tweraking their necks.
You are not even aware of the huge cult influence within the chiropractic enterprise. Cults like maximized living, DE, network, nucca society and scientology.
You're damn right I'm angry,.... nyou quacks are ripping off innocent and desperate people.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
"You've got quite an imagination dumb ass!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. But does wisdom deny "Irahat" isn't him on chirotalk, and his website listed here?
Wisdom wishes I hadn't found this. He's trying to divert your attention away from this post. I will NOT let this happen. I WILL re-post this thousands of times so you'll all know what a fraud wisdom is!!! YEAH!!!!
Hey folks. CHECK THIS OUT!

Irahat (a handle on chirotalk, could be wisdom!)
http://www.kitssportschiro.com/index.php (the website on his profile)

This is on chirotalk, wisdom's church. "irahat", a handle on chirotalk, said the above was HIS website! A chiropractor from Vancouver. You say, so what? Well, get this: If you read "irahat's" posts on chirotalk he sounds EXACTLY like wisdom. In one post he said "We must shut down the chiropractic enterprise... then continues, "and empty the chiropractic diaper." Who does that sound like? The creep wisdom, that's who!
ha ha ha ha ha What have I been telling you all along. Irahat is either wisdom, a self hating chiropractor (since that Vancouver chiropractor really talks himself up) or chirotalk is a CULT and they ALL talk like that, i.e. "enterprise, diaper, etc." HUGELY BUSTED! And oh my so OWNED. Hey, I think I'll repost this hundreds of times!!! Don't forget, go to chirotalk and on the bottom, where it says search the web or chirotalk.com type in irahat or diaper and you see this post. You had better do it quick before wisdom and chirotalk take down that handle since they were busted.
What have I been telling you all along? Chirotalk is cult and the place where losers meet. What have I been telling you? he he he he he
Dr Callahan

Rockville Centre, NY

#208 Sep 11, 2010
As wisdom notes, chiropractors have been taken in by charlatans and "cult-like" organizations. I wish it were different. I'd suggest this poster who goes by the name aerial do a little investigating before he calls someone a liar.

Any chiropractor in practice today is very aware of the cults that wisdom has mentioned. And there are many more like maximized living and dynamic essentials.

I looked at chirotalk. Very insightful into chiropractic. They really know the "business" of chiropractic. I wish "chirotalk" was around before I thought about becoming a chiropractor. Many of my friends have already left practice to work in other fields. Fortunately or unfortunately, they are all doing better now. Hard lessons learned.
Aerial View

AOL

#209 Sep 12, 2010
Dr Callahan wrote:
As wisdom notes, chiropractors have been taken in by charlatans and "cult-like" organizations. I wish it were different. I'd suggest this poster who goes by the name aerial do a little investigating before he calls someone a liar.
Any chiropractor in practice today is very aware of the cults that wisdom has mentioned. And there are many more like maximized living and dynamic essentials.
I looked at chirotalk. Very insightful into chiropractic. They really know the "business" of chiropractic. I wish "chirotalk" was around before I thought about becoming a chiropractor. Many of my friends have already left practice to work in other fields. Fortunately or unfortunately, they are all doing better now. Hard lessons learned.
Nice try, dumb ass! Callahan IS wisdom. Another tactic the dumb ass wisdom is using to divert your attention to the following:
You've got quite an imagination dumb ass!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. But does wisdom deny "Irahat" isn't him on chirotalk, and his website listed here?
Wisdom wishes I hadn't found this. He's trying to divert your attention away from this post. I will NOT let this happen. I WILL re-post this thousands of times so you'll all know what a fraud wisdom is!!! YEAH!!!!
Hey folks. CHECK THIS OUT!

Irahat (a handle on chirotalk, could be wisdom!)
http://www.kitssportschiro.com/index.php (the website on his profile)

This is on chirotalk, wisdom's church. "irahat", a handle on chirotalk, said the above was HIS website! A chiropractor from Vancouver. You say, so what? Well, get this: If you read "irahat's" posts on chirotalk he sounds EXACTLY like wisdom. In one post he said "We must shut down the chiropractic enterprise... then continues, "and empty the chiropractic diaper." Who does that sound like? The creep wisdom, that's who!
ha ha ha ha ha What have I been telling you all along. Irahat is either wisdom, a self hating chiropractor (since that Vancouver chiropractor really talks himself up) or chirotalk is a CULT and they ALL talk like that, i.e. "enterprise, diaper, etc." HUGELY BUSTED! And oh my so OWNED. Hey, I think I'll repost this hundreds of times!!! Don't forget, go to chirotalk and on the bottom, where it says search the web or chirotalk.com type in irahat or diaper and you see this post. You had better do it quick before wisdom and chirotalk take down that handle since they were busted.
What have I been telling you all along? Chirotalk is cult and the place where losers meet. What have I been telling you? he he he he he
Again, if Irahat isn't wisdom, then the only other possibility is chirotalk IS a cult and each member of the cult rehearses the chant: ENTERPRISE. DIAPER. ENTERPRISE. DIAPER. ha ha ha ha ha
Is there any doubt now how big a fraud wisdom is and always has been? Uh, nope. And I'll be reminding everyone of this post THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of times. And...I WILL!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#210 Sep 12, 2010
Thanks Dr. Callahan. Nice to see a chiropractor with a little integrity.

Glad you're reading "chirotalk". There's a lot of information there. Including discussions on chiropractic cults.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#211 Sep 12, 2010
"aerial", the paranoid chiropractor here said, "But does wisdom deny "Irahat" isn't him on chirotalk,..."

Not me dumb ass. Nice try at some more of your chiropractic BS.
Aerial View

AOL

#212 Sep 12, 2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Wisdom is denying he's Irahat from chirotalk. he he he. Tha's even worse! That means chirotalk IS a cult and everyone on their knows the chants: ENTERPRISE. DIAPER.
But wisdom is a liar, so he still might be Irahat. But what have I been telling you? Wisdom is a fraud. The posters on chirotalk all know the same cult language. Therefore, as promised, I'll repeat and keep on repeating my previous posts about Irahat.
Nice try, dumb ass! Callahan IS wisdom. Another tactic the dumb ass wisdom is using to divert your attention to the following:
You've got quite an imagination dumb ass!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. But does wisdom deny "Irahat" isn't him on chirotalk, and his website listed here?
Wisdom wishes I hadn't found this. He's trying to divert your attention away from this post. I will NOT let this happen. I WILL re-post this thousands of times so you'll all know what a fraud wisdom is!!! YEAH!!!!
Hey folks. CHECK THIS OUT!

Irahat (a handle on chirotalk, could be wisdom!)
http://www.kitssportschiro.com/index.php (the website on his profile)

This is on chirotalk, wisdom's church. "irahat", a handle on chirotalk, said the above was HIS website! A chiropractor from Vancouver. You say, so what? Well, get this: If you read "irahat's" posts on chirotalk he sounds EXACTLY like wisdom. In one post he said "We must shut down the chiropractic enterprise... then continues, "and empty the chiropractic diaper." Who does that sound like? The creep wisdom, that's who!
ha ha ha ha ha What have I been telling you all along. Irahat is either wisdom, a self hating chiropractor (since that Vancouver chiropractor really talks himself up) or chirotalk is a CULT and they ALL talk like that, i.e. "enterprise, diaper, etc." HUGELY BUSTED! And oh my so OWNED. Hey, I think I'll repost this hundreds of times!!! Don't forget, go to chirotalk and on the bottom, where it says search the web or chirotalk.com type in irahat or diaper and you see this post. You had better do it quick before wisdom and chirotalk take down that handle since they were busted.
What have I been telling you all along? Chirotalk is cult and the place where losers meet. What have I been telling you? he he he he he
Again, if Irahat isn't wisdom, then the only other possibility is chirotalk IS a cult and each member of the cult rehearses the chant: ENTERPRISE. DIAPER. ENTERPRISE. DIAPER. ha ha ha ha ha
Is there any doubt now how big a fraud wisdom is and always has been? Uh, nope. And I'll be reminding everyone of this post THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of times. And...I WILL!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213 Nov 30, 2010
This is a great idea. The Cox technique is used extensively in the VA hospitals with chiros. This is the type of integration that would greatly benefit patients and chiropractic integration. I'm a chiropractor hickory, nc, and you can visit my clinic's website at www.alliancechiropracticcenter.com , and my blog at www.drbradshook.com .
Aerial View

AOL

#214 Dec 1, 2010
bshook wrote:
This is a great idea. The Cox technique is used extensively in the VA hospitals with chiros. This is the type of integration that would greatly benefit patients and chiropractic integration. I'm a chiropractor hickory, nc, and you can visit my clinic's website at www.alliancechiropracticcenter.com , and my blog at www.drbradshook.com .
Nice work, doc. You have a wonderful, informative website. I'm proud of you and I'm glad you are doing well.
Now, sit back, relax and enjoy the jealous rants of the poster 'wisdom'. Right now he's seething with jealousy of you. You are a successful chiropractor and he's not a successful anything.
Wisdom is not a chiropractic expert as he implores everyone to believe.
He's not. No one here, other than himself and his own made up posters (steve, nathan, callahan, ex-chiro, and others) thinks he's an expert. Angry nut-case, yes. Expert no. One MD who posted here said this about wisdom: "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic.' And that's an MD saying that.
Wisdom's all time biggest argument against chiropractic is this: "There is no evidence it works." And this, coming from a loser who has NO professional degrees, has NEVER practiced any sort of health care, has NO clinical experience, has NO license to practice. But when asked about his professional credentials and what makes him an expert his response is .....but , but, but I've sat in on 'hundreds and hundreds' of chiropractic meetings. When asked again if he's ever treated a patient and why a certain chiropractic technique doesn't work, his response is ...but, but, but I read it online. Nevermind that I have no experience. I read it online." When asked again which conditions he's ever treated, his response is "but, but, but nevermind that I never treated a patient. Nevermind that I don't have any credentials. It's none of your business what I do for a living. You don't know. I attended hundreds and hundreds of chiropractic meetings. I know all about chiropractic."
So there you have it. You'll be hearing from wisdom because you're successful and he's not. And he's jealous.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#215 Dec 1, 2010
ha ha such anger from the chiropractor.

poor quack.
Aerial View

AOL

#216 Dec 1, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
ha ha such anger from the chiropractor.
poor quack.
ha ha ha ha. What did I tell you! The angry, jealous loser, wisdom chimed in with more NON-expert advice. he he he. Thus, I'll repeat my last post.

Nice work, doc. You have a wonderful, informative website. I'm proud of you and I'm glad you are doing well.
Now, sit back, relax and enjoy the jealous rants of the poster 'wisdom'. Right now he's seething with jealousy of you. You are a successful chiropractor and he's not a successful anything.
Wisdom is not a chiropractic expert as he implores everyone to believe.
He's not. No one here, other than himself and his own made up posters (steve, nathan, callahan, ex-chiro, and others) thinks he's an expert. Angry nut-case, yes. Expert no. One MD who posted here said this about wisdom: "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic.' And that's an MD saying that.
Wisdom's all time biggest argument against chiropractic is this: "There is no evidence it works." And this, coming from a loser who has NO professional degrees, has NEVER practiced any sort of health care, has NO clinical experience, has NO license to practice. But when asked about his professional credentials and what makes him an expert his response is .....but , but, but I've sat in on 'hundreds and hundreds' of chiropractic meetings. When asked again if he's ever treated a patient and why a certain chiropractic technique doesn't work, his response is ...but, but, but I read it online. Nevermind that I have no experience. I read it online." When asked again which conditions he's ever treated, his response is "but, but, but nevermind that I never treated a patient. Nevermind that I don't have any credentials. It's none of your business what I do for a living. You don't know. I attended hundreds and hundreds of chiropractic meetings. I know all about chiropractic."
So there you have it. You'll be hearing from wisdom because you're successful and he's not. And he's jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Free Beacon Thinks Purchasing Ammunition Sh... May 17 JEFF1234 1
News EPA blasts GOP's bill to change climate rule Apr '15 red and right 11
News Bringing Predictability and Speed to DEA's Sche... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Elections Morning Digest: Robert Menendez defia... Mar '15 Joe 1
News Bruised from midterm elections, Democrats face ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Cement Heads 37
News 40,000 Expected at India Day Parade (Aug '14) Sep '14 I Agree 3
News Feds Probe Christie's Use Of Sandy Relief Funds (Jan '14) Sep '14 swedenforever 20
More from around the web