Could Schumer's entitlement reform pl...

Could Schumer's entitlement reform plans stall budget deal?

There are 1 comment on the The Hill story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Could Schumer's entitlement reform plans stall budget deal?. In it, The Hill reports that:

A Senate push to include entitlement reform in this year's spending bill will only snarl the debate and threaten any potential deal, a number of House Democrats warned this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Kim J

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Dear Senator Schumer, Hello, first of all ,thanks for being in our St. Patrick's Parade on 3/12. I always enjoy seeing you. I have family members who have to give up their Medicare insurance because they can't afford it or the co-pays, what can be done for people in this situation? They feel trapped. Kim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Free Beacon Thinks Purchasing Ammunition Sh... May '15 JEFF1234 1
News EPA blasts GOP's bill to change climate rule Apr '15 red and right 11
News Bringing Predictability and Speed to DEA's Sche... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Elections Morning Digest: Robert Menendez defia... Mar '15 Joe 1
News Bruised from midterm elections, Democrats face ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Cement Heads 37
News 40,000 Expected at India Day Parade (Aug '14) Sep '14 I Agree 3
News Feds Probe Christie's Use Of Sandy Relief Funds (Jan '14) Sep '14 swedenforever 20
More from around the web