New Jersey's Booker expected to domin...

New Jersey's Booker expected to dominate Senate primary election

There are 30 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 13, 2013, titled New Jersey's Booker expected to dominate Senate primary election. In it, Reuters reports that:

Newark Mayor Cory Booker seemed poised for victory on Tuesday as New Jersey voters head to the polls to select party nominees in the race to fill the state's empty U.S. Senate seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#25 Aug 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Re-read your "material" and you might see that my "material" makes a very different point. Address your accusation to Milton Berle.
Are you running in circles again or just trying to put the blame off on a dead comic.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#26 Aug 14, 2013
Tom Coburn: Tea Party Turncoat

“The hard right says I’m a RINO now,” Coburn says, referring to the term—Republican in Name Only—derisively applied to those who betray conservative orthodoxy. Indeed, the conservative reaction was swift, and fierce. Rush Limbaugh said that compromise such as Coburn’s was a fool’s game, practiced by Republicans with “spines of linguine.”

Back home in Oklahoma, a local Tea Party group organized a protest against Coburn, and some national Tea Party leaders pronounced withering rebukes.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#27 Aug 14, 2013
Read that Christie won't back the Republican running against Booker. Christie would be the Republicans worst nightmare as Presidential Candidate. Sheep in wools clothing or big mouth buffoon. Voters beware.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28 Aug 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Fux taught you your level of debate. LOLL
Good luck to Mr. Booker - the numbers are impressive.
It's true.
The numbers indicate a degree of mass insanity not previously seen since the Obama election.
Either that or someone fixed those numbers just like the IRS fixed the money flow into the GOP.
Anyway.
I'm sure the fix is in.
It IS NJ after all.
If God were to give the earth an enema, he'd stick the nozzle in Newark.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#29 Aug 14, 2013
What God?
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#30 Aug 14, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Read that Christie won't back the Republican running against Booker. Christie would be the Republicans worst nightmare as Presidential Candidate. Sheep in wools clothing or big mouth buffoon. Voters beware.
You got it backwards - actually, Christie would be the Democrats worst nightmarte. Christie polls ahead of every Democrat, except for Mrs C.

What you are trying to say is that CC is not a teabagger.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#31 Aug 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it backwards - actually, Christie would be the Democrats worst nightmarte. Christie polls ahead of every Democrat, except for Mrs C.
What you are trying to say is that CC is not a teabagger.
which im guessing is why he polls so much better?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#32 Aug 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true.
The numbers indicate a degree of mass insanity not previously seen since the Obama election.
Either that or someone fixed those numbers just like the IRS fixed the money flow into the GOP.
Anyway.
I'm sure the fix is in.
It IS NJ after all.
If God were to give the earth an enema, he'd stick the nozzle in Newark.
Yep, you are part of that mass teabag insanity known as Obama Derangement Syndrome. The Thorazine stocks are running low treating all you frightwingnut birther morons. I'm sure the first thing you noticed was that Booker is black too.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#33 Aug 14, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
which im guessing is why he polls so much better?
Yep ..........
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#34 Aug 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true.
The numbers indicate a degree of mass insanity not previously seen since the Obama election.
Either that or someone fixed those numbers just like the IRS fixed the money flow into the GOP.
Anyway.
I'm sure the fix is in.
It IS NJ after all.
If God were to give the earth an enema, he'd stick the nozzle in Newark.
Post the link to "the numbers" you refer to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US deports Indonesian Christian who fled persec... May '17 californio 10
News Conservative House group says ready to back lat... Apr '17 Retribution 4
News Around D.C., Sheila Jackson Lee's image belies ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Speaks Phart 1
News House Republicans tout healthcare plan, Democra... (Feb '17) Feb '17 more 6
News House GOP hails health plan that Democrats call... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pessimistic1 1
News Is Christie or Obama to blame for N.J. getting ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mathematics 2
News Synthetic turf industry lobbies up in safety fight (Jan '16) Jan '16 goonsquat 8
More from around the web