Hot spots could slow search for cause of NJ fire

There are 8 comments on the Sep 13, 2013, Tri-cityherald.com story titled Hot spots could slow search for cause of NJ fire. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

The initial problem is spots where flames could keep flaring up among the rubble from the blaze that shot fireballs 50 feet into the sky Thursday night before crews got it contained.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Sep 14, 2013
And I'm sure the taxpayers will be sending MORE money to rebuild this tourist trap AGAIN!!
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
And I'm sure the taxpayers will be sending MORE money to rebuild this tourist trap AGAIN!!
I'm thinking the opposite. I think many of these owners didn't get what they wanted in relief money or didn't have flood/hurricane insurance. But they have fire insurance.

It's not a coincidence that this happens one week after the final big weekend of the season.

Also being a lot of cash business on the boardwalk I wouldn't be surprised if they are not money laundering operations for the north east gangsters.

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Sep 14, 2013
FollowTheMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking the opposite. I think many of these owners didn't get what they wanted in relief money or didn't have flood/hurricane insurance. But they have fire insurance.
It's not a coincidence that this happens one week after the final big weekend of the season.
Also being a lot of cash business on the boardwalk I wouldn't be surprised if they are not money laundering operations for the north east gangsters.
No major loss either way.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Sep 14, 2013
A gas burn off?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Maybe an angry crowd upset over a YouTube video attacked it.

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Maybe an angry crowd upset over a YouTube video attacked it.
Oh poor baby, still trying to get traction with your Bengayze conspiracy theory.....
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Seth Mitzer

Somers Point, NJ

#10 Sep 15, 2013
I think it's unfair that the governor is spending $15 million on another seaside boardwalk project.

This is the same town that made the rest of the planet earth think we are all like Snooki and Mike the situation. The town should be forgotten about. Let the degos go fist pump somewhere in Staten.

Imagine what 15 million dollars would do to certain neighborhoods in Camden or the Oranges? Why give to to a town that only populated 2/12's of the year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA blasts GOP's bill to change climate rule Apr 15 red and right 11
News Bringing Predictability and Speed to DEA's Sche... Apr 3 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Elections Morning Digest: Robert Menendez defia... Mar '15 Joe 1
News Bruised from midterm elections, Democrats face ... Nov '14 Cement Heads 37
News 40,000 Expected at India Day Parade (Aug '14) Sep '14 I Agree 3
News Feds Probe Christie's Use Of Sandy Relief Funds (Jan '14) Sep '14 swedenforever 20
News Obamacare's disappearing insurance mandate (Mar '14) Mar '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
More from around the web