U.S. Rep. John Dingell writes letter to Mike Sola after confrontation at town hall meeting in Rom...

Aug 14, 2009 Full story: MLive.com

In this Sept. 24, 2008 file photo, Rep. John Dingell, D-Dearborn , right, accompanied by Sen.

Full Story
JTP

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2009
I wonder what it will take for our elected 'Civil Servants" to get it. They are our elected by us to support our voice our opinions. However, some elected Civil Servants like John Dingell and Debbie Stabenow that think they know what’s better for us than we know ourselves. I guess it the same thought they have on giving the Government more control of our hard earned money to redistribute has they see fit. Just remember these are the same “Civil Servants” who voted in the stimulus (pork bash) to their friends and political cronies, with no accountability. I just hope everyone remembers this next couple of years when these “Civil Servants” come up for re-election! We need to vote for the right change this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
40,000 Expected at India Day Parade Sep 6 I Agree 3
Feds Probe Christie's Use Of Sandy Relief Funds (Jan '14) Sep 5 swedenforever 20
Obamacare's disappearing insurance mandate (Mar '14) Mar '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
Chris Christie not the first to use disaster ai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ohh Emm Gee 11
Is the end near for Chris Christie? (Feb '14) Feb '14 then 1
U.S. prosecutors subpoena documents in N.J. bri... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fingiswold 8
Governor Christie's NJ woes dog Florida fundrai... (Jan '14) Jan '14 conservative crapola 44
•••

Frank Pallone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••