Blue Dog Democrats Bite Obama's Healt...

Blue Dog Democrats Bite Obama's Health Care Hopes

There are 21 comments on the ABC News story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Blue Dog Democrats Bite Obama's Health Care Hopes. In it, ABC News reports that:

Rep. Mike Ross 's phone won't stop ringing. Rep. Mike Ross, D-Ark., left, looks on as Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tax Poor

Whitwell, TN

#21 Aug 2, 2009
I have my ax ready for a few conservatives myself. I'll be voting for the ones who really care about the people. You can tell by the promises they make if they are liars. If it sounds to good to be true it is. Mr obama acorn was to good to be true but millions fell for his BS. Now we all will have to pay a huge price for that mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Pallone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Christie or Obama to blame for N.J. getting ... Feb '16 Mathematics 2
News Synthetic turf industry lobbies up in safety fight Jan '16 goonsquat 8
News The Free Beacon Thinks Purchasing Ammunition Sh... (May '15) May '15 JEFF1234 1
News EPA blasts GOP's bill to change climate rule (Apr '15) Apr '15 red and right 11
News Bringing Predictability and Speed to DEA's Sche... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Elections Morning Digest: Robert Menendez defia... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Joe 1
News Bruised from midterm elections, Democrats face ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Cement Heads 37
More from around the web