Khalistan: Almost Three Decades After Operation Blue Star, Movement For Sikh Homeland Fading Away

Jun 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

The Indian government has recently blamed Pakistan for seeking to revive Sikh militant separatism -- i.e, the 'Khalistan' movement -- in India, thereby renewing New Delhi's fears that even in a new era of democracy in Pakistan, Islamabad continues to support independence movements designed to destabilize the country.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shiva ka lund chatle

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Khalistan should be created I only hate Hindus but Indian Muslims, Christians and Sikhs are much more peaceful...... Compared to Hindus. Hope Pakistan can help the creation of Khalistan.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN AND KHALISTAN....... LONG LIVE SIKHS AND MUSLIMS.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Shame for Indian government
Usman Ali

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Raj karega Khalsa
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Yes marked as Black Day by Sikhs world wide

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frank Pallone Discussions

Search the Frank Pallone Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare's disappearing insurance mandate Mar '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
Chris Christie not the first to use disaster ai... Feb '14 Ohh Emm Gee 11
Is the end near for Chris Christie? Feb '14 then 1
U.S. prosecutors subpoena documents in N.J. bri... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fingiswold 8
Governor Christie's NJ woes dog Florida fundrai... (Jan '14) Jan '14 conservative crapola 44
Opinion: Sure, Christie's team did wrong, but J... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bobby Covert 1
Scandal-hit Christie proposes longer school day (Jan '14) Jan '14 sheepleloveroyalty 2
•••
•••