Shop Talk: OnMessage Hires Former Top NRCC Staffer Burgos
OnMessage Inc. has brought on Joanna Burgos , a top House Republican campaign operative, according to a forthcoming announcement from the GOP consulting firm shared first with CQ Roll Call.Full Story
#1 Mar 26, 2013
#2 Mar 26, 2013
"In 2012, Burgos managed millions of dollars in campaign spending" Looks like she spent a lot of that money on high calorie food!
Since: Nov 08
#3 Mar 26, 2013
Turner Broadcasting CEO: CNN 'Not a Liberal NKent should turn on CNN right now -- this very second -- and what he'll see is what I've been seeing for over a week now: a network on a pro-same sex marriage crusade that gives zero time to anyone credible or thoughtful on the other side of the argument.
When it comes to gay marriage, there is no difference between CNN and MSNBC.
Kent should tune into CNN during any hour of "Piers Morgan Live," because what he would see is a leftist demagogue feasting off a terrible tragedy and accusing anyone who stands for Second Amendment civil rights of hating children and being pro-murder.
When it comes to gun control, there is no difference between a full-hour of CNN primetime and MSNBC.
Kent should have tuned into CNN anytime Libya threatened to make news and watched as his entire network killed itself to make sure it didn't.
When it came to protecting the White House on Libya, there was and is no difference between CNN and MSNBC.
Kent should turn on CNN at anytime in the morning for a look at the trifecta of awful that is Soledad O'Brien, Carol Costello, and Ashleigh Banfield. This Coven of Horribles have all but stopped trying to hide their pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage, pro-Obama leanings. And they happen to also be three of the most unappealing anchors on television.
Five Questions for Kent:
1. When is the last time Dana Bash chased a Democrat down a long congressional hallway?
2. While your objective, unbiased, not-at-all liberal network was working overtime to tie Todd Akin to the tail of Mitt Romney, why were the legal troubles of Jesse Jackson Jr. only mentioned in passing?
3. How much coverage will CNN give the DC March for Marriage today, and will anyone interviewed be offered the same deference and lack of challenging questions the other side has enjoyed from CNN all week?
4. Why is CNN's idea of a "conservative" David Frum? On Wolf Blitzer's "Situation Room," Frum is frequently presented as the "conservative" side and just as frequently bashes conservatives. Who is your "liberal" who does the same to Democrats?
5. Why are legitimate stories such as these completely ignored in favor of poop ships, seedy sex murders or yet another segment on those who will benefit from same-sex marriage and gun control?
Actually, I have a few more questions…
6. Rob Portman breaks away on same-sex marriage and gets all kinds of CNN love. Where, then, is the CNN love and attention for "independent-minded" Democrats breaking away from Obama on Keystone, gun control, and the ObamaCare tax on medical devices?
7. Why would a not-at-all-liberal network allow a full primetime hour of that network to be devoted to attacking the Second Ammendment month after month?
#4 Mar 26, 2013
Now wait! That's not being fair to her. She might be
a nice person. It IS possible for a Republican to be nice,
as hard as that is to believe. I once knew a nice
Republican. A long time ago. Back in the Eisenhower
years. Since them, mostly scumbags and hypocrites.
She might be the exception.
#5 Mar 26, 2013
"When is the last time Dana Bash chased a Democrat down a long congressional hallway?"
Can't answer that, but I did see a reporter from CNN trying
to chase down Michelle Bachmann to get a straight answer out
of her to an honest question. No such luck. Bachmann
disappeared in cloud of verbiage, like a frightened squid
emitting a cloud of ink.
Since: Nov 08
#6 Mar 27, 2013
President Bill Clinton signed DOMA into law in 1996 after it passed Congress with only 81 of 535 lawmakers opposing it.
Since: Nov 08
#7 Mar 27, 2013
Bob and weave boy, bob and weave. The Facts are there for you and CNN (Communist News Network).
Add your comments below
|Medicaid surrender reveals a chastened Terry Mc...||Sep 11||serfs up||3|
|Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ...||Sep 7||Swedenforever||2|
|JK Rowling comes out against Scottish independence||Sep 7||BNP||4|
|Eric Cantor Lands New Job||Sep 3||swedenforever||8|
|Eric Cantor to join investment bank Moelis as v...||Sep 2||Le Jimbo||3|
|Nuns begin 2-week bus tour protesting Republica... (Jun '12)||Aug 31||Newland||3|
|Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset||Aug 24||swedenforever||230|
Find what you want!
Search Eric Cantor Forum Now