Virginia Republican Primary Wrap Up - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Jun 12, 2012 Read more: NBC29 Charlottesville 13
Following Tuesday's Republican primary, George Allen brushed aside three conservative Republican rivals, setting up a fall battle to regain the U.S. Senate seat he lost in 2006. Read more
Virginia is for Bigots

Rocky Mount, VA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Mr. George Macaca demonstrates the intellect of his supporters. Somewhere between trailer trash and a spoiled redneck....what is that maybe a 3rd grade IQ?
Resident

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Nice to see Jaime come in a strong second.
tater

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 13, 2012
they better wrap it up, this country doesn't need any more of them!
Mitt Romney

Nokesville, VA

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Way to go boys! Day 1 of my new term I will continue the liberating ways of my hero, "W", by declaring war on an oil rich nation in the name of humanity. Then I can sit back at the end of my term, watch the body count continue to climb in my liberated country and smile. Just like "W" is doing as Iraq's death toll continues to rise. I'll be another chip off the ole idiot!
GoUVa

Gambrills, MD

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Virginia is for Bigots wrote:
Mr. George Macaca demonstrates the intellect of his supporters. Somewhere between trailer trash and a spoiled redneck....what is that maybe a 3rd grade IQ?
You should know.
Roger

Purcellville, VA

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Have the Democrats won anything since BHO was elected? They've lost in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and now Wisconsin.All these were solid Democrat states. They have to be worried about November.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jun 13, 2012
This election was the biggest waste of money I can remember. 1.5% voter turnout?? The parties should pay for primary elections. The Democrats have caucuses which cost a lot less. I'm shocked that the TEA Party has not objected to this massive waste of taxpayer money since the counties have to pay for the elections. Where is their voice now protesting WASTE OF TAXPAYER MONEY? Let's hear from one of you and your justification.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
Have the Democrats won anything since BHO was elected? They've lost in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and now Wisconsin.All these were solid Democrat states. They have to be worried about November.
Yes, I am worried. Nothing new. Just remember that if Romney is elected, he has only 2 years to accomplish his campaign promises (500,000 jobs created a month, lower gas prices, etc.). After 2 years the electorate gets antsy and wants to know why he has not followed through. We can easily see that it takes 2 years to find another candidate, so...2 years, Mitt, that's all you've got.
Margaret

AOL

#10 Jun 13, 2012
How can I get the details of the elections in the various counties?
Fed Up

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Lets go George Its time for a change Kane is a Obama twin
TRuth

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jun 13, 2012
If only 1.5% of the Republicans show up again in the fall, there is no guessing who the next Virginia Senator will be - a Democrat! And if Republicans show the same interest in the Presidental Election, we all know now who will be President.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Margaret wrote:
How can I get the details of the elections in the various counties?
Try here:
https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/electi...
old timer

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jun 13, 2012
George fits right in good ole boy, besides being racist, (macacca) I'd bet there is bullying in his past just like Mitt. Two of a kind rich and out of touch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuns begin 2-week bus tour protesting Republica... (Jun '12) Apr 10 swedenforever 11
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... Mar 29 Lawrence Wolf 55
News Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry touts low taxes in... Feb '15 fyi 6
News GOP Double-Crossing Traitors Feb '15 Who guessed it 8
News Under fire, GOP leader Scalise says he rejects ... Jan '15 Har 4
News Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell's downfa... Dec '14 swedenforever 3
News Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ... (Sep '14) Dec '14 swedenforever 8
More from around the web