What Did the President Know About Ben...

What Did the President Know About Benghazi Attack and Petraeus Affair?

There are 1 comment on the Fog City Journal story from Nov 20, 2012, titled What Did the President Know About Benghazi Attack and Petraeus Affair?. In it, Fog City Journal reports that:

Two coincidences are swirling around former CIA Director David Petraeus: that the Benghazi attack on September 11 had nothing to do with the eleventh anniversary of 9/11 and Al Qaeda, and that knowledge of his affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, and his subsequent resignation, did not reach President Obama until after his re-election. Each ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fog City Journal.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Some site I've never heard of is where this article is posted? What credible source is that? It'd be meaningful if the article were on abcnews or somewhere similar.

When the real news places start asking that question then it'll be noteworthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Feb '18 Dementia poppers 18
News Maxine Waters Calls Republican Leaders "Demons" (Feb '12) Feb '18 C Kersey 8
News It's Official: When It Comes To Immigration, Ho... (Nov '13) Feb '18 Cheap Labor 111
News Sen. Tom Cotton hits Sen. Dick Durbin's 'sh--ho... Jan '18 mr gleeble 32
News President Trump's decision on young immigrants ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 spytheweb 1
News Kerry backs off Israel 'apartheid' remark (Apr '14) Aug '17 Mikhail 10
News Some urge Boehner: let Dems pass fiscal cliff bill (Dec '12) Jul '17 Chandler 10