House GOP "fiscal cliff" offer incite...

House GOP "fiscal cliff" offer incites conservative ire

There are 2 comments on the story from Dec 4, 2012, titled House GOP "fiscal cliff" offer incites conservative ire. In it, reports that:

Amid ongoing negotiations by the White House and congressional leadership over a plan to avert the so-called "fiscal cliff," some conservatives are decrying the most recent GOP proposal offered by House Republican leadership -- and are threatening to drive a wedge into the GOP rank-and-file. Yesterday, House Speaker John Boehner and House ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or

Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Some Republicans just can't come to terms with their Nov. 6th losses. Get over it.
Bank of Duck

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Dr. Bill_Phd! Hap Nu Yr 2U!!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Oct 21 Niece of Soros 124
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Oct 18 My daughters shame 2,201
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Oct 12 Serial Marriage T... 26
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Sep '16 Kevorkian 12
News News | Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Rai... Aug '16 mJazz 1
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug '16 Meow Meow Meow 178
News Paul Ryan defeats Paul Nehlen in primary Aug '16 spud 2
More from around the web