Barack Obama Birth Certificate proven...

Barack Obama Birth Certificate proven to be Fak...

There are 67 comments on the Rome News - Tribune story from Apr 23, 2011, titled Barack Obama Birth Certificate proven to be Fak.... In it, Rome News - Tribune reports that:

It's the conspiracy theory that won't go away. And it's forcing Republican officials and presidential contenders to pick sides: Do they think Barack Obama was born outside the United States and disqualified to be president? As the Republican candidates tiptoe through the mine field, Democrats are watching.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News - Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CAEI

New York, NY

#165 Feb 27, 2012
CAEI

New York, NY

#169 Feb 27, 2012
|)eath to the n qqer president!!
CAEI

New York, NY

#171 Feb 27, 2012
The CONTINENTAL BIRTHER ARMY / USA 2012
CAEI

New York, NY

#172 Feb 27, 2012
BIRTHERS2012
_______
CAEI

New York, NY

#174 Feb 27, 2012
Barack Soebarkah

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#190 Feb 28, 2012
CAEmart wrote:
The Indiana Court determined that a person qualifies as a natural born citizen if he was born in the United States because he became a United States citizen at birth.(Footnote 6).
For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen.
BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
SO DID THEY AMEND THE Constitution or overrule it?
Making up the rules so Obama can somehow be construed as legal?
The man was born a Brit in Kenya and later became an Indonesian. There is no remedy for him except removal from office.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#197 Apr 4, 2012
WND says Romney born in Mexico. Where's your outrage, Cryoming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cochran's bizarre answer on Cantor's loss (Jun '14) Jul 15 Kelly Joanne Cannon 8
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Jul 15 Devil in my daughter 176
News Export-Import Bank's expiration a victory for b... Jul '15 tod see the light 1
News Cantor's fall still haunts lawmakers Jun '15 wild child 1
News Dr. Kelli Ward can unseat McCain, just ask Virg... Jun '15 wild child 1
News Virginia's top Republican holds offtea-party ch... Jun '15 mjjcpa 28
News Pelosi peeved about stimulus slashes (Feb '09) Jun '15 private guy 175
More from around the web