Unrelenting Obama jabs at Romney's jo...

Unrelenting Obama jabs at Romney's job record

There are 4 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Unrelenting Obama jabs at Romney's job record. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

President Barack Obama holds a re-election campaign rally despite the heavy rain at the historic Walkerton Tavern & Gardens in Glen Allen, Va., near Richmond Saturday, July 14, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Why is Bishp Smut Romney out whining like a little baby? I said he was immature but I thought his immaturity was that of a pimply faced teenager not of a 3 year old.

He is running around, along with his equally childish and smelly surrogates, whining that the Democrats are actually CAMPAIGNING and campaigning against him using his own stupid words, his own stupid actions, his lousy record.

This is unbelievable.

Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah!
PorkBun

Crane Hill, AL

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Romney has a problem with sex I hear?
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
America continues to live the Nightmare of being nothing more than Obama Nation. Obama is proving to be more of a disgrace to the Office of the President with each new ad.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#5 Sep 14, 2012
rugby: Outsourcer in Chief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Jul 27 Catholic values 90
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Jul 24 MAXine 24
News Tim Kaine as vice president? That would leave a... Jul 22 Marriage abortion 11
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Jul 18 Romneycare killed... 10
News House primaries in Ga., Calif., show pressures ... Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 4
News Donald Trump won't rule out trying to oust Paul... May '16 woodtick57 2
News Palin: Paul Ryan's 'Career is Over' for Not Sup... May '16 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web