Jobs Slowdown Could Cost Obama the El...

Jobs Slowdown Could Cost Obama the Election

There are 2 comments on the www.newyorker.com story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Jobs Slowdown Could Cost Obama the Election . In it, www.newyorker.com reports that:

I hate to ruin your weekend, but let's be honest: Mitt Romney now has a good chance of being the next President.

How good is good? Your guess is worth as much as mine, but we both know that the likelihood of a Romney victory went up considerably this morning with the release of a shockingly bad jobs report. According to Intrade, an online betting site, it jumped six per cent, and is now more than forty per cent. Obama is still the favorite, but the gap is narrowing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newyorker.com.

radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Whos weekend is ruined?Not mine.The New Yorker just figured this out?How shocking for the obama news media!Take your meds.
Duct Tape Free America

Oscoda, MI

#3 Jun 3, 2012
I don't believe these polls, I don't believe these numbers. As soon as Romney starts running, the polls start changing. The GOP tries to print false numbers and stories, that's why they want to buy up all media outlets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Mar '16 Klingon 2,196
News First House GOP primaries will test anti-incumb... Feb '16 USA today 1
News Donald Trump: even the Davos elite are alarmed Feb '16 USA today 1
News Cantor: GOP willing to talk about closing tax l... (Jul '11) Feb '16 Legal Polygamy 8
News Eric Cantor's 'Liberal' Jewish Argument for Imm... (Jul '13) Feb '16 Rabbi Sanders 93
News Drip drip drip, emails continue to flow from hr... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News After Paul Ryan Funds Visas for 300,000 Muslim ... Jan '16 spytheweb 7
More from around the web