Fact Check: Looming tax hike not the ...

Fact Check: Looming tax hike not the biggest ever

There are 1 comment on the The Capital-Journal story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Fact Check: Looming tax hike not the biggest ever. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

In this Feb. 15, 2012, file photo, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Va., accompanied by fellow GOP leaders House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio, Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Jun 11, 2012
"the largest tax increases were those imposed to help pay for World War II — back when the U.S. raised additional revenue to pay for wars instead of simply borrowing."

too bad all those elected officials signed Nordquist's pledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Nov 21 Jebs Family pains 14
News Jeb Bush Photos (Jan '13) Nov 14 Bye Bye 3
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 27
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Oct '16 Niece of Soros 124
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Oct '16 My daughters shame 2,201
News News | Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Rai... Aug '16 mJazz 1
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug '16 Meow Meow Meow 178
More from around the web